Please Help - del Sol Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda late but if you dont like this swap than you havent drivin an h22 del sol pure speen never stops not to dis anyone bc i know all honda engines are full of potential but from experience you cant match the insanity of an h22s top end itll throw you back punching the gas at 3500 rpms in 4th gear crazy engines but im not taking sides if you got the money do this trust me

oh and speaking of camaro's well a local guy i think its a 98 but its a lt1 camaro with heads and cam and many other mods with 430 hp my car is a 95 del sol h22 turbo its stock engine on 8 psi when he hit 100 i was at 120 i pulled ahead at about 120 feet find another honda engine that can do that only on 8psi and stock engine

this swap is scary it doesnt seem like it should be street legal a turbod b16 vs stock h22 is a good damn race when they are both in eg chasis of coarse its not going to be as quick as everyone says when its in a prelude the prelude weighs 600 to 800 more pounds than a del sol ive done this swap take my word

Triple posting in a four year old thread is bad joojoo, and I hear it gives you atheletes foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back