Please help...honda wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aza77

Hi, I have a 2002 honda civic ex coupe in black and just got into a small fender bender. I am going to get the car fixed but would also like to put on the honda oem 15" 7 spoke wheels and also the honda under spoiler kit. Now, the question I have is, does anyone out there know what is the cheapest route to find these items. (take offs, internet, ebay or private sellers?) I am new to buying parts for cars and don't know the ins and outs. If someone could help me, I would very much appreciate it. I would like to get new parts or like new if possible. Thanks so much.

Aj

Ebay can be good, but get some seller info before dealing with them. Classifed forums such as the one here are good too.

low on budget? head down to south sac on the streets, you can find all the goodies for reasonable deals. And they aren't hot, very legit.

you are looking for si rims i think. Which can be found on any 99 or 2000 si and also in 7th gen civic ex's. You can look to spend about 300 on ebay and there are websites that sell them new for around 150 each but maybe a little more. But goodluck and remember ebay is your friend.

Originally posted by sihatchback_RL@Jul 10 2004, 03:38 PM
low on budget? head down to south sac on the streets, you can find all the goodies for reasonable deals. And they aren't hot, very legit.

yeah and a handgun and a fat bag of meth whal your at it.

First off, thanks so much for all the replies guys....and one other question, what is south sac? :)

ok,ok im a doller tree nut. im just trying to cover it up.i think they are going to run you a little more or about the same as an aftermarket rim.do you want only oem parts?

yeah, I'd like to get new oem parts or recent take offs. I'd also like to find the civic under spoiler kits for cheap if that's possible.

were are you from? if you are from the bay area.sacramento has allready ben brought up,thats were im from and cane pretty much find anything you want around here.if you need places to look in the bay area thats a good thing to ask but if your from like utah, thats a whole different story.

Phobia,

yeah, I'm from Los Angeles and will actually be coming up to Fresno and San Francisco this week sometime. Are there places that offer good deals on honda wheels and parts up there? By the way, thanks for helping me out :)

Aj

ok, here is my number one source.
once your down here"the bay area" your going to want to go to american canyon.
its about 10 min away from napa,about an hour from sacramento and san francisco.
its called CALIFORNIA AUTO DISMANTLING
www.calautoinc.com
1578 green island .rd
american canyon,ca 94503 phone # 1-707-557-4300
the guys name is ishaq,he's pretty cool to deal with.you can usally talk him down.
they will get you anything you need at relatively cheap prices.
all oem from totaled cars and they get a lot of modified cars that have need wrecked.good luck.as for south sac just stroll on down a little past old town and you will see little hole in the wall shops.i cant recall names but there not to hard to find.

Thanks so much....I just spoke with Ishaq and he is going to look for the under spoilers and wheels for me. The wheels he quoted at 600 but I think I can get them cheaper from other places, he did say that he could get me the under spoilers (if he finds them) for around 300. So we'll see... :)

Ai

if its $600 there going to be brand spanking new or with under a few thousand miles and they should come with tires.i say go down ther with 5 bills and say this is what i got.if you hang out there long enough or go there enough the prices should drop a little.i called and got quoted on my integra conversion arm rest for 100 bucks i picked it up for 50 bucks.just talk with him a little and it wont be as pricey.

Back