Please help i am a complete noob!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

penngomifan

Hi guys, i always like cars, and am now finaly wanting to get a car that i can tune and fix up, i am looking to get an integ, 95-99 ls, what is the best thing to do when it comes to an engine swap??? i want a car that is gonna do realy good in a quarter mile, i read a few threads and people were saying to do a v-tec coversion kit, and then people were saying if u want a fast car to do a turbo???? i dont get it??? wouldnt u want to do a v-tec coversion kit and turbo??? either way i am so lost and maybe i neeed to be pointed in a direction where i can do some reading up...... but basialy my question is what would be the best engine to put in the integ??? as far as speed goes.... sry guys if i sound like a noob i am thx in advance......

ok you want to run a fast QM..basically get a lighter car than the integra..like a civic hatch or an integra...swap an lsvtec or LS and build it for either NA or boost..you can pickup a shell for less than 1k..then get an ls motor for less than $500 that leaves you with 3500..you can build a nasty NA with 3500 and the vtec head cost less than 500...its called power to weight ratio..
integra is quick but not as quick as a hatch or rec with the same motor

Back