1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me !!!! Civic isnt starting!!

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by jdmdomo89, Jun 6, 2012.

1. jdmdomo89

jdmdomo89 New Member

Please help me guys i dont know what to do anymore ! Alright i have a 2000 civic i bought a b18a1 for it from a friend witch was running perfect but it had a 97 civic harness with it so i used it since it was rigged for the distributor all ready so i put everything and it was working perfectly but my speed sensor wouldnt. So i called a shop that does swaps and they told me i had to use the 2000 harness and rigg it for the motor so i did and it didnt wanna start so i put back again the 97 harness and it doesnt wanna turn on anymore i dont know if they had inverted the connection of the distributor i dont know but it has very good energy in the distributor and very good pulse in ingectors it has a 97 integra distributor i dont know if that matters. But it was working perfectly fine before with the 97 harness it had and now that i put it back on thats it doesnt wanna turn on just cranks and cranks i dont know what else to do to it anymore ive tried everything please help me out and btw the thermostat ground is good pleaseee :(

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

:moved:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted