Please help me !!!! Civic isnt starting!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmdomo89

Please help me guys i dont know what to do anymore ! Alright i have a 2000 civic i bought a b18a1 for it from a friend witch was running perfect but it had a 97 civic harness with it so i used it since it was rigged for the distributor all ready so i put everything and it was working perfectly but my speed sensor wouldnt. So i called a shop that does swaps and they told me i had to use the 2000 harness and rigg it for the motor so i did and it didnt wanna start so i put back again the 97 harness and it doesnt wanna turn on anymore i dont know if they had inverted the connection of the distributor i dont know but it has very good energy in the distributor and very good pulse in ingectors it has a 97 integra distributor i dont know if that matters. But it was working perfectly fine before with the 97 harness it had and now that i put it back on thats it doesnt wanna turn on just cranks and cranks i dont know what else to do to it anymore ive tried everything please help me out and btw the thermostat ground is good pleaseee :(

Back