Please help me out guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
Alright, my girlfriend's sister made the final cut of Maxim Magazine's Top 10 Hometown Hotties and now I need all your help with getting more votes for her.

You're allowed to vote for 10 girls, and I know there's a ton of gorgeous girls on there, but any votes for my girlfriend's sister would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

http://www.maximonline.com/hotties/voting/

She's 1st Row, 5th over from the left. Kristi from Netcong, NJ.

...and when you're done voting for her, oogle over the rest of the fine chicks! :thumbup:

I think she's busted, man. Part her out, cause she ain't that pretty.

yeah... because all these guys here have such high taste... :\

I think she's definately hot... and a nice set of taters.

I wanna see the pissedoffsol rating on this one. Definitely not a high one in my book, either.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 15 2005, 09:54 AM
I wanna see the pissedoffsol rating on this one. Definitely not a high one in my book, either.
[post=461062]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: She gets my vote if she send me some "more revealing" pics :)

7th row, 5th over. Amanda from Sedalia, MO. i know her, she dated a guy i work with. she's hott and gots a body, but she's a beotch like whoa

doesn't do it for me... the picture doesn't do her any justice either.. the thumbnail imean

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 15 2005, 08:54 AM
[post=461062]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

But I'll vote for her anyway....

i want to do something like that before i get older... thought it might be nice to be in a magazine as one of those milfs... desperate housewives style. lol

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 15 2005, 01:09 PM
doesn't do it for me... the picture doesn't do her any justice either.. the thumbnail imean
[post=461186]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, her photographer is retarded. She looks better from day to day than she does in those pictures.

5'3, 113lbs and B/C Cups...

Anyway, thanks for any votes guys

Back