Please help me out i got this throwing codes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats a code 10/ fast blink means (1) and long blink means (10) you have 10 fast blinks, so code 10. which is...[SIZE=-2]IAT Sensor (Intake Air Temperature)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]defective circuit or unplugged / defective sensor[/SIZE]

Thats a code 10/ fast blink means (1) and long blink means (10) you have 10 fast blinks, so code 10. which is...[SIZE=-2]IAT Sensor (Intake Air Temperature)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]defective circuit or unplugged / defective sensor[/SIZE]

what does it looks like and show me where its located

and what color the wires is? i have 2 wires is unplugged Green w/ whi stripe, red w/ whi stripes ...other 1 is Blue w/ yel stripe, Blk w/ yel stripe on D16A6 Si

Im sure its located on the intake manifold, should be a white sensor.
Green with white stripe is sensor ground.
The red with white stripe is sensor power, those would be the wires that goes to the IAT sensor.

yeah i notice that and i put a wrong plugs lol im such noob haha, But what am i gonna do w/ the other connectors that r blu/yelstripe, blk/yel stripe? and what those are for?

Blue/YellowEACV (Coil)
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]-Electronic Air Control Valve (EACV) wires need to be extended, the EACV is a rectangular box on the back of the intake manifold, it has 2 wires going to it, solder and heatshrink.

[/FONT]
k39iky.png

Yellow/Black 1Main Relay/Injector Resistor Box
Its like a little silver metal square thing, usallu mounted up by the shocks, check to see if those wires arent connected.
Heres a pic.
avjzb7.png

Back