please help me out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

josuedc2

so if im rebuilding a sir2 tranny.where can i get the (syncros,act)?would del sol dohc vtec & 99-00 si tranny parts fit?sir2 tranny is s4c,s80.delsol & si says y21,s21.first gear is different .this site says they're different. http://www3.honda-perf.org/community/membe...idb16/b16a.html {But the ? is .are the internal parts (syncros,act)the same?}

gallery_42239_567_86253.jpg
Forget i,took tha biatch to aamco,2 sycros,bearings,gasket and seals.$1050 to rebuild me taking the tranny.Had to do it,cause i got one from a junkyard 3 hours from me,off an Ls with 68000 miles.when i mounted that bich,it was grinding too.What a week.Took out sir tranny,next day mounted Ls tranny,then other day took it off to shipped back.and today took sir tranny to AAMCO. :mad:

holy fuck you got owned. 1000 bucks for a rebuild? shuolda just bought an R tranny new from honda for 200 more...

gallery_42239_570_86925.jpg
nah.i checked the tranny for an SI (99-00)they run 1700-1900.something like that.

I've seen ITR transmissions for 1600 with a factory warranty. That's a new Honda transmission. I guess you wouldn't need that link now, would you?

wow dude, i would tell aamco to keep the tranny and not pay for it. really not worth it. you could have gotten an ITR tranny. haven't you heard the saying, "break it, then upgrade it." don't pay for the same thing. get something better.

Go to hmotorsonline.com... find the phone number... call them... start asking about tranny prices.

EDIT: (818) 723-2572 or (818) 768 3067

Last edited:
It's irrelevant now. In another thread josuedc2 already said he paid $1050 for the rebuild. Done deal.

Back