please help me out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

josuedc2

please help me out,i need to know this today.AAMCO people dont know shit.

didn't we tell you not to go to aamco? you are going to spend a lot of money to fix a stock tranny when you could pay the same amount and get something upgraded. i understand the urgency to get a transmission but you are literally shooting yourself in the pocket book.

when you guys told me not to go,i allready had sent the tranny.total cost 1050.that price was told when the opened the tranny.

yeah, but you didn't have to pay until they actually did labor. they can't charge you just to get an estimate. if they haven't done any work yet i would back out. if they ordered the parts, i would still back out. unless you have physically given them money i would cancel all deals.

every shop on buffalo,ny.told me that they had to check it first,then they would give me a price.AAmco was the cheapest to check it.$125.So if i had backen out,i had to pay that.Anyways the guy called me and told me is going to be ready for tomorrow.so i guest im fuked. :laugh:

call them and tell them to keep it. i'm sure they will. it would be worth the $125 to get rid of it. i'm being serious. call them and tell them you can't afford it or something. i'm sure they will just resell it.

Back