PLEASE help me w/ my tranny problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mfs976

hey guys i posted this up at prelude forums but havent gotten too many replies yet, heres the deal i know u probably hate new members that instantly post theyre problems but im in some trouble...the deal is i swapped my h23 out for an f22b (quick , cheap) plus i have a bike for my speed needs (wich also is my primary transportation now) lol....anyway swapped it in yesterday and it runs beutiful...put the wheels on and reversed out of my driveway just fine, when i put it in first i let up on the clutch and car started to go then herd a slight pop and it wouldnt move....now i can put it in any gear, good pressure on clutch, gears are smooth but when u let up the clutch wheels DO NOT move...i noticed my pass side driveshaft is about 3/4 of an inch away from being flush w/ the trans but im not sure if this is my problem, if this axle wasnt in correctly wouldnt it still move the other half shaft and intermediate shaft for that matter? or could it be somthing internal thats what im trying to figure out, tranny fluid is topped off i bleed the slave cylander. i start a new job this week and its going to rain and i need my car please help! thanks for whatever info u guys can provide

nevermind guys it was in fact the drive shaft, got it all the way in and now im good to go....my only problem now is im throwing a code,my knock sensor broke and i had to silicone it back together before i installed it on the new engine so im guessing its that..anyone know what code that is? 4th gen obd1 si

nevermind guys it was in fact the drive shaft, got it all the way in and now im good to go....my only problem now is im throwing a code,my knock sensor broke and i had to silicone it back together before i installed it on the new engine so im guessing its that..anyone know what code that is? 4th gen obd1 si
Why don't you just pull the code(s) and find out?

the code went away (for now)...if it comes back ill check it out thanks

Back