please help me with insurance question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok ok ok thank you guys so much for all the info i will just have to save up i guess????

the thing i hate is that ii have to come up with 350.00 to "staart" the policy i guess/???

thats the cash that ima have ttrouble wiht coming up

but thanks to all!

So they're saying you have to pay $350 up front to start the policy? Or is that for a 6 month period?

no 350 to join the program plus 165.00 a month around there i was like wtf? where does the 350 go torwds u na???

and they said to start the policy to get into the program i guess......

apparently if you're grades from school are good you'll get discounts off your insurance.
i don't know any other way. Just don't get into any trouble for a few years, and it will keep going lower.

I paid $150 a month when I was 16 with a dodge peon,,then hopped on my moms name and paid $75 a month...now I have a 2001 jeep grand cherokee and it has full coverage and I only pay $106 a month lol..but its on my moms insurance..and she is a step 9...but if it was in my name it would be $345 a month...becasue I have 5 speeding tickets,and im only 18 !!!

But yea go on your dads name ! ALOT cheaper

Did you not consider not driving like a douche-bag after the second or third time?

:werd: you would think it would be quite obvious. Or does mommy pay for the tickets and the insurance?

Did you not consider not driving like a douche-bag after the second or third time?
]

Actually yea,,and I got 2 speeding charges on 1 cause..cop gave me 2 tickets for speeding..58 in a 40

:werd: you would think it would be quite obvious. Or does mommy pay for the tickets and the insurance?

actually wise ass, my mother don't pay for shit,I work for my stuff,and like I said it was 2 years ago. I havent had a license in 2 years

]
actually wise ass, my mother don't pay for shit,I work for my stuff,and like I said it was 2 years ago. I havent had a license in 2 years

How am I a wise ass? I'm not the one with 5 speeding tickets and no license am I?

That grade crap doesnt do much. Your a guy under 25, its how it is and yes it sucks. All the other punk kids with Hondas before you ruined it for the rest of us. When i started with my own insurance (only liability) i was paying $315. Four years later im still only liability but paying $250, not much better but a nice drop. Also i have a clean record, no speeding (i am a lucky one considering how i drive) and have only had 2 accidents, neither one my fault so its all good. When i turn 25 it will go down a good amount. Plus i think every year of clean driving your insurance goes down a bit.

I could go around for quotes to get cheaper but i cant afford another first and last, my broker offered another company giving $215 for my current plan, but again first and last.

Be prepared to look around for quotes but be prepared to pay alot either way. I know its sexist but what can you do.

True, true, I suppose you could call me a wise ass. I'd rather be a wise ass than a dumb ass though.

true lol..i am a dumbass. what i did was stupid and regret it all ! But september 24th i get my license back..and this time i wont lose it

That'a a good point.

My mulitple tickets annoy me because 95% of the time i'm doing the speed limit. And every time i got pulled over, i was doing the posted limit (of course i didn't know it was a school zone one of the times :()

I never saw a point to driving like an idiot. It's dangerous, and you tend to make more mistakes

We'll see about that. One ticket didn't stop you from getting another, and another, and another...

ACTUALLY MY DAUGHTER IS STOPPING ME FROM GETTING ANOTHER

That'a a good point.

My mulitple tickets annoy me because 95% of the time i'm doing the speed limit. And every time i got pulled over, i was doing the posted limit (of course i didn't know it was a school zone one of the times :()

I never saw a point to driving like an idiot. It's dangerous, and you tend to make more mistakes

true. but i promised my self no more fast cars and no more stupid shit !

I said the same thing 3 years ago.

2 weeks later I got tboned. and got a ticket. Just be careful.

Back