please help me with insurance question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok ok ill try i get my L's on sep 4 @ 1:30 if i pas the road test

i hope its not hard!

ACTUALLY MY DAUGHTER IS STOPPING ME FROM GETTING ANOTHER

Children at 18 huh? Wow, good work...yes, I'm being sarcastic...

And still, that doesn't change the validity of my point. One ticket didn't stop you from getting another, and another, and another, and another. You're still a dumb-ass 18 year old kid. Time will tell whether you've actually changed or not...

Gotta give him credit for at least taking care of his child.

You make a good point. Stepping up to plate when it comes to childcare is always an admirable thing. I was just pointing out that he's clearly got a history of bad decisions, so only time will tell whether he's really over it or not...

You make a good point. Stepping up to plate when it comes to childcare is always an admirable thing. I was just pointing out that he's clearly got a history of bad decisions, so only time will tell whether he's really over it or not...

I can bet that i am over that, my daughter has changed my life for the good ! When my girl is going 70 on the highway I tell her to slow down to 60 just cuz i think she is going to get a ticket lol..I have changed and will change,which is why i sold my coupe, and bought a jeep lol

I can bet that i am over that, my daughter has changed my life for the good ! When my girl is going 70 on the highway I tell her to slow down to 60 just cuz i think she is going to get a ticket lol..I have changed and will change,which is why i sold my coupe, and bought a jeep lol

What kind of jeep? Aren't they prone to rollovers? Just curious, but to me it doesn't sound much safer.

man y are yall hatin on this dude he says he will take car of his daughter by not speeding but anything can happen you can get in a wreck and the other person say it was your fault and boom you get a ticket.

im 19 ive have 3 speeding tickets 2 no seat belt 2 loud music and 1 no license on driver.( forgot wallet at home) and liability on my 89 hatch is over 268 a month so yea.

Wow $268, i have no tickets and i almost pay that.

Bad decisions yes, but the past is the past. People do change for a child or partner. I would do the same if i had a kid too. Best of luck good sir, with todays new money grabbing super cops its tough to not get a ticket.

Soon you will get one for having a Honda. The cop will pull you over for no reason, you say "Whats the problem officer?" He says "You know you shouldnt be driving in a more superior made vehicle than our jock macho Dodge Chargers. I am gonna have to write you up, next time leave it in the garage." You drive away scratching your head.

you can get in a wreck and the other person say it was your fault and boom you get a ticket.

It doesn't work that way. People involved can point the finger all they want. They cops and witnesses are the deciding factors in who gets a ticket.

Try agian.

man y are yall hatin on this dude he says he will take car of his daughter by not speeding but anything can happen you can get in a wreck and the other person say it was your fault and boom you get a ticket.

im 19 ive have 3 speeding tickets 2 no seat belt 2 loud music and 1 no license on driver.( forgot wallet at home) and liability on my 89 hatch is over 268 a month so yea.

Seriously? After I just chastised the other guy for driving like an idiot, you thought it might be a good idea to post up a list of all the idiotic offenses you've committed? And now you're paying over $3,000 a year to ensure a nearly 20 year old econo car? Congratu-fucking-lations Einstein...

It doesn't work that way. People involved can point the finger all they want. They cops and witnesses are the deciding factors in who gets a ticket.

Try agian.

:werd:

They all start with douchbaggery and are full of noob bashing and redundancies. At the end, I think people just give up. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

as obvious as it is or as little a difference it might make, ever consider a cheaper/older car? tho a 91 accord is both, you could go older/cheaper, late 80s accord dohc lx-i rocks. that money down thing is weird, sounds like a gym membership initiation. i'd check geico or a questionable fly-by-night operation. check all the discounts, sometimes you can get one for 'occasional use/car you don't drive much' or discounts through your job/school.

What kind of jeep? Aren't they prone to rollovers? Just curious, but to me it doesn't sound much safer.

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited..and only prone to rollovers when you take a corner at sharp speeds :ph34r:

I work 30 miles away from my home and it sucks having your girl bring you everywhere.,.which is also another reason I WILL NOT SPEED lol

Back