Please help me with my GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Loil

First of all, i just want to say thanks to everyone for their generousity to help me out. Can anyone tell me how i can boost my stock 2000 Integra GSR to around 200 whp without FI or NOS? Please give as much information as possible. I don't want to waste my money on the intake, exhuast , or header. These are basic stuff that i can add later. Thanks guys and ladies!

A big nasty set of cams like Skunk2 Stage 2's, Toda Spec B's, or Jun Type 3's will help, along with their manufacturer's matching valvetrain (springs and retainers). And to burn all that extra fuel and air, high compression is a must. Try JE or Wiseco for pistons around 11.5 ~ 12.0 to 1 ratio. Get the JG or Skunk2 intake manifold to flow better at high RPM's. Fine tuning and ample fuel are also required. Get a set of 310cc injectors and a Hondata programmable ECU, have it dyno tuned, and with IHE, you should be seeing a nice, reliable, 200 all-motor whp pull.

I forgot to mention, be prepared to have you car not feel very much faster. These parts do add alot of horsepower, but you really don't gain a lot of torque, which essentially gives you that seat-of-the-pants feeling of being faster. If you want torque, go turbo. you'll probably end up spending a little more, but you'll get a whole lot more out of it.

Back