Please help me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes i did loosen the belt tensioner actully and i tensioned the belt so it was very tight , thats not even the problem im having its leaking fluid form a metal line, that i will need to get fix idot

i bought a belt that should wrap from a smaller pully attached the the crank pully and then the belt should fit onto the P.s. pump pully, it will not fit, doesnt seem long enough, any time on "stresching " the belt or how do i make it fit around the 2 pullies?

sorry for responding to actual question, dumbass!

91accordwithwork said:
thats not even the problem im having its leaking fluid form a metal line

then buy a new line at a parts place and get it fixed, what are you waiting for?

i took it to a mechanic just now, he said it may be the rack

fuck!!!!!!!!!

lol

Yeah, well I hope this is a good lesson for you. Buy a damn repair manual, read it, and do what it says. Don't half-ass stuff, don't just let problems go and say "I'll fix that later", because this is what happens...shit just gets worse the longer you let it go...

i just got it back he " repaired it" and its still fucken leaking! im s o pisssed im taking it back to him right away in the morning!

i just got it back he " repaired it" and its still fucken leaking! im s o pisssed im taking it back to him right away in the morning!

You sure that it is actually still leaking, or is it just the fluid that was all over everything falling down?

And what did he end up replacing?

heyt just "repaired" a metal like and yah i think its still leaking , its a constant drip , but good pouint buy the mouring if its still constant drip shoudl i take it back?

So you took it to a gas station? I would have found a full repair shop.

And not to say I told you so, but that's the kind of stuff that happens when you run without fluid. I'm hoping you don't have to go through this again.

i no man the guy i bought it from had it meesed up

the mechanic did stop the spraying of the fluid a lil but not the drip???

Well, maybe more than the rack got messed up while you ran it empty. Maybe the heat caused by lubeless steering dried and cracked some seals or something.

I already said this in another thread, but take it to another shop; one that specializes in steering and suspension.

I'm guessing that he bumped a high pressure steel line and broke it so now it's spraying all over

its actully fixed now

it doesnt leak at all maybe a drip heres and there but its good now!

thanks

9 times out of 10, it is the high pressure line that leaks! glad the mechanic fixed it but you could have read the manual and bought the part yourself and saved on the labor costs and learned in the process. You are young and should be a DIY'er. I am curious, How much did the shop charge you in labor costs?

Back