please help, swaped injecters for dsm 450's NO START??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

del-sol_doctor

I just got my turbo mounted and working good. I swaped the injecers for the dsm's and NO start. i put 10watt, 10 ohm inline, resistors on the yellow and black wire. dont get it.
please help me if you can. thankx:(

I took off the resistors, still nothing. I have two known working ecu's. one hondata and a stock one. Its not getting fuel. dont get it.

stock injecters back in. just fine. what the hell?
how do you hook up that resister box up on these models. 95 del-sol 1.6 single.
the box is from a 89 crx SI

NO NO, still same thing. stock injecters in no start, its not getting fuel. fuel pump is working and gas in tank. Im getting fire. i crank on it and it will kinda"" kinda try to hit a cyl. but thats all. oH and the tach was acting really wierd. it wont even move wile i crank now.

yes, got ok fire, probably just cold plugs though. but well enough to start her.
Im thanking about re-wireing the fuel harness. Im getting tried of this.
I droped 4500.00 on greeady turbo,intake,exhause, hondata, and other little stuff. should be a good setup. ( if it will ever run that is)
any one know more about this issue?? PLEASE help me

It is definitely an issue with the resistor box setup. If you ran the stock injectors fine then that has got to be it. I don't know if it matters but most people use a resistor box from a 90-93 integra or accord/prelude.

Somethings Up

You Shouldn't Need A Resistor Box To Run Bigger Injectors

Just Switch Them And Done

Its Possible, And Would Suck If You Fucked Up Both Ecu"s

By Wiring That Resistor Box

Try Another Ecu, Not The 2 That You Have, With The 450's

And No Resistor Box, It Dont Hurt To Try;)

I used in line 10 ohm risistors on it. no box. It ran fine before i messed with it. no no run at all. stock injecters of 450's. nothing. i checked for loose wires every where made sure i had a good ground on the head. ive been boosting hondas for a wile. Ive never had this problem before. im about to swap out the how wireing harness for a new one. anyone got one? d16a6 vtec 95 si del sol

you guys ready for this. fould plugs
no shit! how in the world did it foul its own plugs like that???

Anyways its running. I put the 450's in and it running way rich even under boost. 14 psi. i have hondata but no way to reprogram it. any one have any ideas??
i thoght about rinnnin the stockers with a fmu until i get a new base map
anyone on here deal with hondata?

hes saying to run the 450's, you need to retune your chipped ECU to
compensate. And no you did not need the resistors;)

Should i take them off?? It runs way way rich.
do you know of any one that works with hondata that would get me a good base map? for 10 psi and 450 with stock d16?

See...If you used chrome, you would be in a much better position right now.

If you swap to DSM injectors you need a resistor box...if you swap say...RC injectors, they clip right in no resistor, no wiring, nothing...however, regardless brand injectors you use...You should always tune!!

Back