please help w/cluster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

deth101

I have searched for 2 days before I bugged you guys and can find nothing relative....I had many people tell me that this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2420953212 will plug and play in my 95 dx coupe 2 door even thouhg its for a 4 door but olny the large side plugs fit.I have one yellow and one green plug that dont match w/the 2 green plugs on the cluster.how can I make this work?thank you guys.

All the ones I have pulled out also only had two plugs, I will be getting into my USDM one this weekend, so I can tell you if it is a difference between the JDM, EDM, and the USDM ones or just a difference in the clusters thenselves. Also, I belive the JDM, EDM ones don't have SRS, which may account for one of the plugs. I know that the cluster i have on my desk doesn't have SRS, and it came from a coupe and only has two plugs.

thanks,I am trying to get them to give me a different one because this one has TCS and it didnt show or talk about that in the ad.If I cant work it out does anybody know if I can make this one work...I dont care about the TCS lights as long as the therm read,tach and speedo work.

I would think that as long as you have the two main harness' hooked up, it should be fine, just minus the lacking features.

Yes, the main plugs...

s3f04c25d8ac3a.jpg

cool,gonna try it right now....

Oh and 92b16vx thanks again for the help,your advice has always been great and it means alot...you have a great 4th if I dont talk to ya again today :D

Let me know how it turns out, I am doing mine this weekend, maybe. And don't get too drunk this weekend :)

EDIT: on the EG there is the hidden screw behind the hazard button, the two above the cluster, five clips on the bottom underneath the panel insert.

whooo-hooo.....got speed,tach fuel and heat.thanks for the help....I ordered a helms but its taking forever to get to the store[hastings]......the clips came very easy using a painters 5in1..just slid it under until I felt the clips then pushed them back(?) a little....came out no prob but I missed the wires that are under the blank panel(clock?) that were hooked up even though I have nothing there.

I would still be interested in having the other stuff work except obviously the TCS and does anybody know if my SRS will still work w/out the cluster light?

{EDIT}92b16vx, me no drinkee, me puff,puff.But will use moderation on holiday like always....too many idiots out there.but you have a safe one also :p ....If there's a place you will be celebrating over there,either way take care and thanks for the help.

So those are the only ones that work? The tach, speed, and heat? no CEL, seatbelts, whatever?

looks like the check engine light comes on at startup but no seatbelts and its bright outside but it looks like the amber lights show up.

As long as the CEL comes on then it is good. I drove around with mine on for a few weeks,(knew the problem) and I was pure paranoid.

dont want to mislead you in any way......my cel came on at startup like norm but didnt stay on......staying on would freak me out also

Back