Please help with new high flow cat. please guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you would do a little research on your own and think things through like everyone else has to, then you won't feel that way. If you are looking to be fed info by a silver spoon on here, then you are in the wrong place.

It's one things to ask questions to learn, AFTER you have done some research on your own. It's another thing to ask for all the answers and contribute nothing.

Why does every thread he posts end up like this?

Because people keep giving him the answers. He keeps asking questions without doing any research, and everyone here keeps saying "you need to do research", but then they just give him the answer right after that. So why would he start researching when he knows you will just answer him.

yes i do ?

why do u have to put workds in my mouth and !!YTINASNI

thanks for the idea

Oh, you do understand what he meant?

Then please explain what this means:

Pretty amazing, but not really. I had the tune set to 14.7 AFR across the board, and open loop disabled.

Why does every thread he posts end up like this?

Because people keep giving him the answers. He keeps asking questions without doing any research, and everyone here keeps saying "you need to do research", but then they just give him the answer right after that. So why would he start researching when he knows you will just answer him.

:werd:

exactly.

Air/fuel mixtures are an area that's still relatively new to me. I just figured stoich a little on the rich side would be pretty good running. I guess i was wrong.

Last edited:
see every post i ask a legit question

i get some answers from nice people

then all these peole start making fun of me cause they have nothing better to do

go work on ur honda!

lol

just got it on just got back form meinikee the manager only charge me 30.00 for removal and instal.

it sounds great not too loud, just perfect

pictures coming soon!

just got it on just got back form meinikee the manager only charge me 30.00 for removal and instal.

it sounds great not too loud, just perfect

pictures coming soon!

Do they not do any type of emissions testing in WI? That surprises me that a shop would willingly remove your car and replace it with a test pipe...interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back