Please help with new high flow cat. please guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should read the original thread. it's pretty funny how he just randomly blurts it out in a thread talking about rev limiters

lol its fine u guys we dont no everything thats why we can all try And tech eachotehr!

thanks guys good thread ill get a pic of my new high flow cat soon!

post should now end

They won't. No one person other than mods and admins have the power to end a thread. It'll just keep going on till it's either played out or locked. It seems to be getting close to the point of being played out. But i give it a couple more days.

hell no its not, 91, you are a freakin idiot douchebag, go find something else to do besides sitting on HS all day talking down to people because you think you're "big". You're dumbass can't even get out of the chair to buy a repair manual let alone realize you need mechanical problems fixed before you started adding " performance" parts to your car, or whatever it is that you call a "car". Seriously, get a life, get your head our of your ass, and move on. You're an idiot just learn to accept it....

My god you piss me off....

/rant

About time someone said what I was thinking.

ThisThreadSucks.jpg

FixedThisThreadSucks.gif

thread_sucks.jpg

Ive made my point, even Bob Barker has had enough.

gtfo.barker.jpg

hell no its not, 91, you are a freakin idiot douchebag, go find something else to do besides sitting on HS all day talking down to people because you think you're "big". You're dumbass can't even get out of the chair to buy a repair manual let alone realize you need mechanical problems fixed before you started adding " performance" parts to your car, or whatever it is that you call a "car". Seriously, get a life, get your head our of your ass, and move on. You're an idiot just learn to accept it....

My god you piss me off....

/rant

I have to agree. A little harsh, but I have to agree. I've seen some disrespectful and otherwise bashing posts.

About time someone said what I was thinking.

Ive made my point, even Bob Barker has had enough.

gtfo.barker.jpg

fuckin bob barker. lmao. rep for you!

haha well im pretty sure he was talking about 91 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back