Please help with new high flow cat. please guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
u guys get a life u care tooooo much about my post, ur liek little girls "OMG he asked a nooob question lets make fun of him" no! get a life and leavce me alone, unless ur trying to help, insted all u do is mess with me, but w.e i dont care some of u guys are cool people most likly that help me and other pure faggot that need lifes

I think faggot would be an inappropriate term. See, faggot is a pejorative term demeaning and insulting to people of the homosexual persusasion, meant strictly as an insult to those parties and/or those who display certain tendencies that can be attributed to homosexuality.

Just a helpful hint :)

Last edited:
u guys get a life u care tooooo much about my post, ur liek little girls "OMG he asked a nooob question lets make fun of him" no! get a life and leavce me alone, unless ur trying to help, insted all u do is mess with me, but w.e i dont care some of u guys are cool people most likly that help me and other pure faggot that need lifes

You don't care enough about anything to actually use your head and think for yourself. You ask "noob" questions because you are to ignorant to research. You are too worried about "hookin' your car up" with a "loud" exhaust and a "stereo with good speakers" than you are about fixing the suspension, or brakes, or anything else that is going to save your life, or in this instance, take someone elses.

You need to smarten up. I don't care how it was done before you got here, but you won't be fed with a silver spoon. If you want something, learn to go get it on your own. Don't rely on others, because you will never see it from your own eyes. Learn, so you can give back. And not just on this site, in life.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

I think faggot would be an inappropriate term. See, faggot is a pejorative term demeaning and insulting to people of the homosexual persusasion, meant strictly as an insult to those parties and/or those who display certain tendencies that can be attributed to homosexuality.

Just a helpful hint :)

Its also a cigarrette butt in england.

Put your feelings away.

Fagot is a cig in England, aslo an old time term for a bundle of sticks.
Faggot refers to a homosexual male.

Its also a cigarrette butt in england.

Put your feelings away.

I have no feelings either way. Just figured I'd point out the error in his post. What can I say? I like to see effort when people insult people. Correct word usage is always a start.

Fagot is a cig in England, aslo an old time term for a bundle of sticks.
Faggot refers to a homosexual male.

Yes. I can just imagine it.

"Oh Reginald, won't you be a sport and pass me a fag?"
"Hey Bobby can you go get a stick from the faggot"

i do it to people all the time, Ill be at a party where not too many people know me and Ill say "who wants a fag?" Everyone that knows me will start to walk outside to smoke and everyone else just looks at each other with the WTF face its great.

Exactly! I agree 100%

To 91,

Dude, how many times have you flat out argued with us when we were trying to help you? Almost every damn time. Why? Because you just want shit the easy way. You're lazy. Personally, I can't abide lazy people because I work my ass off. I've worked my ass off for every ounce of knowledge and information I have in my skull. What the hell have you done to obtain even a shred of knowledge? Sit on you ass and beg other people to spoon feed you. Uh-uh. Not gonna happen, not here. You want it? Put some work in so you deserve it. Are you 15 or are you 10? If you want to hang out with the big boys, you have to act like one. If you want act like a child you won't be welcome here. Even most of the other kids on this site who are your age show far more maturity than you do.

You are literally on the verge of not getting any knowledgeable replies to any of your dumbass questions. You buy that repair manual yet? I didn't think so.

mutha fuckin :werd:

:popcorn::popcorn::imstupid::imstupid:

sry guys i wont ask anymore questions i promise from this one on, i will just look at others questions ok , cause my questions are too much of a hassle

im done ill just look around ok

I bought one for my roommate for Christmas last year. I am thinking of picking another one up for me to use. I enjoy it thoroughly.

I have a little two person hookah, me and the woman get some flavored tobacco every now and then and puff on it while watching a movie, good stuff, good stuff.:)

dude we just had a hookah lounge open were i go to college and its extremely cheap, 4 bucks and dollar refills its freakin amazing :)

I've never been, so I wouldn't understand the prices. Like I said. It's on my to do list. Never been into tobacco really. I'm the only of my friends who doesn't smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back