Please help with new high flow cat. please guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAAHHA good one, get a life no one thinks ur funny.

I would rather not be funny than dumb. We all KNOW you're dumb. STFU

if you mean with work by am i neglecting the things that need to be done like someone else on here then no..... I replaced most gaskets, All belts and hoses, wires, plugs, fluids,(exept wiper frluid cuz the line need replaced and havent had the time or that yet), alternator,starter, oil filter, feul filter and the other normal tune up shit, its got 85k orig. miles,

now-
ive put in an ecedy clutch S1(the only thing i didnt do myself), painted valve cover,headers w/ down pipe., resenator, and intake....now i found some cheap ass ebay springs and wanna know if itll do....and what els i need besides shocks struts and chamber kit, and is it worth it to get the coilovers.

You get what you pay for. Save up some money and get a decent suspension for it. And make sure your tires and breaks are good before you hit the road.

yea, got to lay off the impulses, thanks for the advice. and to 91 that started this thread, dude...seriusly i didnt know shit about cars 8 months ago.. now i know enough to know ur just makin urself sound more and more like a moron, wich can be fixed by stop trying to act like you know one thing about what ur doing, and figure out what NEEDS to be done like these dudes tried to tell you to begin with.... i bet you pretend that you drive a rocket ship just cuz ur threw on a few cracker jack toys....AND GET A FUCKING MANUAL, serliualy it is a fucking language...not like one, so learn it.

realy? cuz everything ive done and learned was by the manual, and a couple things from a dvd on how to.....and now this forum

i got the manuel a while ago, its stupid and doesnt help with anything!

You got a Mexican to mow your yard? And I dont think he would appreciate you calling him stupid and lazy.

Oh wait you meant manual, what do you me they dont help did you actaully read it or did you just open it up and look at the pictures, Im willing to bet you just looked at the pictures.

go play with the other ricer sheep before these wolves rip u apart, seriously ur drowning yo

Every major repair I have ever done to my car has begun and ended with the manual.

Maybe he bought one for the wrong car. It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.

That and the ability to read helps too.

i see that anyone who truely wants to learn about what they love will take the the constructive criticism, follow up with factual info gathering, i.e. READING THE MANUAL or finding other documented and verified sources. i know this cuz i love my cb7, and will never wrap it around a telephone pool like this kid probly will....

i see that anyone who truely wants to learn about what they love will take the the constructive criticism, follow up with factual info gathering, i.e. READING THE MANUAL or finding other documented and verified sources. i know this cuz i love my cb7, and will never wrap it around a telephone pool like this kid probly will....

Exactly. From what I gather, he sees cool cars as a status symbol. He wants a giant tach, Just put in a new radio, painted the valve cover; all the while ignoring his failing steering and worn brakes, not to mention the oil leak that his sig alludes to. But he's more worried about having the car look and be cool now, and important stuff later.

Last edited:
how about the skunk2 lowering springs or coilover? those any good?

I wouldn't know. but you'd get a better response in the suspension section. All of 91accord's threads are totally useless for anything than a laugh.

Just go to that forum from the main forum page, and right above the topics on the left side there's a button that starts a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back