Please help with new high flow cat. please guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i dont have speakers in my car the kid that had it before me blew em out... and i havent replaced them, wonder why? gee maybe i want it to work, not a paperweight that bumps, i admit i also bought a painted cover, but i bought it for 25 bucks off a dude that had an extra...i havent even thrown on the rest of the exhuast yet cuz i know i cant hang with the bigboys quite yet and do want to be an abnoxius sounding piss on like the other half assed noobies.....

if they didnt like you they wouldnt even respond, there just trying to get through ur thick skull, teach you a thing or two, and lay into you a lil cuz right now ur like talkin to a brick wall

for example ur rushing the things that arnt necessary and not maintaining your vehicle, these people that we talk to spend years on there cars, it takes time unless ur a pro or have a team of people
. ive almost completely planned out my project and have estimated itll take about 3 years to get my cb7 where i want it, and itll probibly never even get close to redline untill then....

maybe instead of saying shit like a manual is useless, try asking how to understand the parts you dont get

thanks man, i guess im useless if u guys dont liek me i might as well die

not to be an ass, but this is exactly the self pity thing i mentioned in that post that wasn't worth your time.

But it's exactly what he said. I'd rather see you learn some stuff than just leave the forum. You have the tool. I think you'll find the section on general tuneups and maintenance would be a good place to start.

knowing your mistakes is the only way you can improve from them. I think you're finally starting to know what they are.

Last edited:
if they didnt like you they wouldnt even respond

I have chosen to do just that. I'll continue to look at his post from time to time, and if I see a marked improvement then I may decide to resume helping him, but for now, nope...

thats whats up dude, if anyone gets the chance guys look at my threads on lowering my car , and what was manifold but now possible cam regrind first....(weighing out my options on that one...)

If you're leaking oil, you've become a danger to everyone else on the road.

Nothing pisses me off more than when I play Slip'N Slide on a highway offramp because of some moron like you. Fix that shit. I draw the line when you start endangering everyone else.

The single biggest thing I do to make my car look "cooler" is to wash off the 3-month layer of protective road-grime and dirt. Then it actually shines.

But then I can't make unsuspecting kills of porsches on the autobahn. :D Guess which is more important to me?

If you have safety concerns with your car, you will die. I'll bet your tires are either worn down, or dry-rotted too. Seriously dude, get a mechanic to take a look at your car, and stop spending money on stick-on LED interior lighting, because that's what you're doing. Stop wasting money that could save your life. You don't need a throttle body spacer. Those actually did something when we were using CARBURATORS.

Or even better, stop wasting money on stupid stuff, that money could go to something to save someone elses life. Grow up. It's just a car. Yeah, it's a fun toy, but when it becomes a danger to others, you need to cut that shit out.

I think I've been nice long enough.

Like Awptickes said, I'd rather see the kid learn than leave and kill himself in his unsafe car.

Chances are that he won't kill himself, he'll kill someone's loved one.

thanks honda dude thats what i wanted to hear..., as for 91, yea man im as amature as you can get and i had mentioned if he dont listen up hell rap himself around a telephone pool. he did apoligize dude so let see if he'll listen.... and ur right most half assed racers end up killing others.... seen it happen and lost 2 friends over a night of "fun".... you never think itll be that bad till you see it happen with your own eyes....took me years to even be able to talk about it.

ok ill do my best on improving casue i wana stay a part of this community ok guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back