Please please help asap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

34diesel34

Import Tuner
I'm STUCK in the middle of doing a B16a swap in my 91 crx si. The car is jacked up with the engine still on the engine lift hanging in my engine bay with only one side mounted up:mad:. It's the 2nd gen OBD1 B16a. I'm only able to get the right side (transmission mount) bolted up in the car. I can't get the rear mounting bracket in and bolted up. There's not enough room. If I put the rear bracket on 1st then the transmission mount will not line up.I'm using the rear mounting bracket off of a 95 GSR. I'm thinking that this rear mounting bracket will not work in a crx:confused::confused::mad::mad: Please help if you have the answers to my problems.

you need an ef mount kit dude....
EFB2?

and, you'll also need a cable to hydo transmission conversion.
CMA
EFBHCL
+ the master, hydro lines, etc

Then, you need an obd0-obd1 conversion harness, re-wriing the injectors, and all the rest....

in otherwords, you should've bought the obd0 swap and made your life much easier and cheaper :D

IMO, off it, buy the right one.

you have the wrong rear bracket, get a rear t bracket from a 90-93 integra. got mine from ebay, 30$ shipped

you have the wrong rear bracket, get a rear t bracket from a 90-93 integra. got mine from ebay, 30$ shipped
Yep I had the 95 GSR rear engine bracket. It sure as hell will not work on a crx. I switched to the 90 integra rear engine bracket and was able to get the engine in today. There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between the two brackets. Thanks for the info:cool:

Back