please respond vafc ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fastintegra

how do i know if i have vafc 1 or 2,and also can some tell me how to tune it.since i put it in i messed with it a little but have not noticed any difference. or if some can tell me there settings. i have a 92teg with jdm b16swap and a 92-95civic si/ex ecu thermal catback, plane jane intake and dc headers if any one can help id appreciate.

sorry,guilt got to me :) I've never played with one but the company will probably tell ya if you e-mail em your serial #

VAFC
APEX_ELEC_EFUE_VAFC.jpg

VAFC-2
apx-vafc2k.gif

(the VAFC-2 is available in a few colors but all will have the single toggle button)

Originally posted by fastintegra@Nov 13 2003, 04:47 AM
thanks for the pics i have the first one gonna have to upgrade.

Why? There's not too much different between the two functionally besides the memory presets and a few more points to tune from. If you're going to upgrade, go Hondata.

Tuning- do it on a dyno.

i plan to dyno run it after i do a turbo kit it would just be a waste of time and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ right now.i just want it to run right.it always runs rich unless im decelerating than it leans out.and also at full throttle before 6500 rpm its really rich but after 6500 rpm it jumps to really lean.

Back