Plow truck y0!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
E took this on his way to the harley rendezvous this weekend.

s40df2293be6f3.jpg

A lifted charger plow truck.

s40df229e186bb.jpg

yes, its the Shelby trim package that comes with the "cold weather package" :D

You might be a redneck if.......

There's about ten car/trucks around my town. We even have a huge lifted Bel-Aire wagon. :lol:

get get all the fucking grandmas outta the fuckin way when they're doing 35 in a 45 :angry: i really hate that shit. AND when people give me the fuckin mexican road block. hate that shit more!

get get. haha yo rock.

dude I saw that car on my way to Saratoga Springs, it's on either route 8 or 20.
damn funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 27 2004, 02:43 PM

This is what's really crazy about this post... E was on his way to a HARLEY RENDEZVOUS!! WTF?

bikes, shows, bands, beer, weed, coke, shrooms, TnA, and camping = harley rendezvous. im going next year.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jun 28 2004, 10:00 AM
dude I saw that car on my way to Saratoga Springs, it's on either route 8 or 20.
damn funniest thing I've seen in a while.

yup it was about a mile from the 8/20 intersection .... i laughed my fuckin ass off when i saw it

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jun 28 2004, 10:52 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 27 2004, 02:43 PM

This is what's really crazy about this post... E was on his way to a HARLEY RENDEZVOUS!! WTF?

my friend asked me if i wanted to go .... it sounded interesting .... i went
i was a little sketchy about it at first ... but i had a great time and will be going back next year

Back