PLS Help Wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

szews

Hey guys, i got a big problem, ive tried searching for this but couldn't find much, if you have a good website please let me know. Well here it goes. I have a 1990 Integra LS that i just pulled the motor out and i have a b16a1 that was out of a 1988 crx si, that car got hit bad, i took the engine out, plus the whole wiring harness out of it, from lights to the rear lights, plus the computer, that black box that sits on top of the struts in the engine bay, so my question is how do i get my engine to run right in the ls, the engine connections are different so i have to use the ones from the crx harness, as i was taking the whole harness apart (crx one) i noticed that the wires go everywhere, to the ecu, to the front of the car to some relays or something, to the fuse box. i tried to organize them so that i could just basically swap out the wires that come from the ecu to the engine but theres soo many wires that go a stray. Is there an easy way to do this, or am i stuck trying to figure this all out, right now basically i got the most of the harness apart and sort of organized.

well i figured out how to do it the easy way, i just used the integra engine harness and added vtec

Back