PLZ help! motor mount Question!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

R33Civic

I have a 1992 civic 4 dr ex with a 1994 b18b (ls) I have a set of hasport motor mounts that transfer to much vibration. Can anyone tell me what kind of stock mounts to ask for at the honda parts dealer. plz post responce or even better e-mail me at danky510@hotmail.com

start by going to the acura dealer instead :) most honda places don't carry acura parts. you need the same 3 mounts from any 94+ teg (any model)

go to acura and ask for the rear mount, passangerside tranny mount and driverside upper mount from a 94 up integra. it cant get any easier then that.

Originally posted by R33Civic@Oct 21 2003, 07:14 PM
thanks for the reply but I need more specific info.... can anyone help?

Use the Integra rear, driver and tranny mounts, the brckets for the B series on the front and the torque mounts from the civic.

I'll buy your HAsports if you want to sell them.

s3e2f81346d4f4.jpg

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Oct 21 2003, 10:12 PM
is the right front mount absolutly necessary or will it be to dangers and to much motor shakage????

The front torque mounts are nescessary, unless your using an aftermarket kit which use stiffer bushings. They keep your motor from lurching around in the bay under hard acceleration.

Back