1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pm5 to pm6 help

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by sinfulcivic, Jul 3, 2003.

1. sinfulcivic

sinfulcivic Junior Member

I have a 1991 Civic Std Hatchback that had a D15B1, (or so it is stamped) that i swapped for a D16A6 out of a 1990 CRX SI. My question is can i use the Ecu that i have, a pm5, the control the new engine, the old eng. had a four speed tranny, i have a five speed now, i dont have the pm 6 ecu, which is what was in the crx. I have tried to wire up the ecu to control the MPFI, as i did have DPFI. All of the wiring instructions i have tried, (4 different ways), were not successful. i did get it running, but very bad. runs extremely rich. The main problem i seem to be having is with the exact pin locations on the ecu. every attempt i made refered to a different locale.
    I even attempted the library, but no go. Is there anyone that knows or will help me wire up this pm5 to control my MPFI correctly. i am really WIRED OUT on this thing, and have been getting alot of wrong advice. thanks <_<
Draft saved Draft deleted