PM6 to a 94 Acura LS engine?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dravenlee3

OK, so here is the thing. I bought this 88 CRX from this guy for like 500 bucks. It runs pretty good, and he was trying to hook it up as it was but he was called to Iraq (Army). The engine is a D15B2, which I have been told is a 96 Del Sol VTEC (I'm a little new at this engine swap stuff so I'm not too sure). It is definately a VTEC because it has the Solenoid with the Oil Pressure switch. Thing is, it is running a PM6 ECU which, I have read from other threads, will not activate the VTEC, though it does run the rest of the engine. I do have my old 94 Civic/Integra hybrid that has a P28, which I am going to switch over to my CRX.
My question is this (beside all the unsurities from above) if I put the PM6 on my 94 Integra LS (Non-VTEC) motor is it going to run it?

The Pm6 (OBD0)will not plug in to the integra(OBd1), as the p28(OBD1) will not plugg into the CRX(OBD0)

Yuo got to get a pr3 computer, wich I believe is the only OBD0 V-Tech Computer made. ( I could be wrong)

Back