Pm6 With Vtec Controller

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91crx d15b2

Ok So I Think I Have All I Need To Do The Dpfi To Mpfi As Well As The The Parts Need To Do The Mini Me Swap. The Only Thing Im Not Sure About Is The Vtec. I Am Gonna Use The Pm6 But Is Not A Vtec Ecu So If I Get A Vtec Timer Will It Work The Same? Thanks

so what ecu should i use?p28? then i have to swap obd0 to obd1 right?whats the simplest way to do this? thanks for your input!!!

ok i think i really got it now........ill go dpfi to mpfi (pm6) then get the jumper put the y8 head on then plug in the p28...

when i do the dp to mp do i have to change my dizzy or can i just mod the plug.

what kind of gain do you think i will get just from the dp to mp swap? any guesses?

Last edited:
the y8 head is not a 100% yet but it will be that 1 or the z6 head but i will try to get the head with the distributor on it...but i am going to do the dp to mp first (this weekend coming up) then in a bout 2more weeks before i do the mini me....so if you have any tips or tricks or any input for when i do the mp swap please im all ears...........thanks.... i found a great write up on this site for this that will be my guide for wiring...

Back