Well, I started on the intake ports, here is what I have so far. For now, I can't build my insane b16a, so I'm doing the next best thing... messing around with the cheap motor I already have, and getting the teg roadworthy again. For now, my setup is pretty basic. I am doing my own port and polish job here in my kitchen, basically opening up the b18a's poorly cut ports, and doing a little bowl work. I am pretty much keeping stock everything else until I can afford my project b16a. I am picking up a b16a complete bottom end for 125, and I am going to harvest the pr3 pistons out of the block for the b18a, for a little bump in compression. All new oem acura gaskets, timing belt AND tensioner (not gonna make the same mistake twice ) , and water pump have been ordered, and should be here hopefully by next week. I am hoping to get the pr4 that I have chipped with some technical advice from pgmfi.org, since I cannot afford hondata, and I think it would be a waste of money anyway, since this is only going to be a temporary build. Some new rings will also be in order, but I ran out of money for the time being (had to pay some other bills first), but will order them probably by monday. Here is some pics of the #1 cylinder intake port, and pics of the #4 port, untouched for comparison. Keep in mind this is my first attempt at this, and if all does not go well, I will just use my other spare b18a head. Port 1 Port 4 Eric(Massey), please advise on what if any type of lubricant helped keep the bits nice and clean. THe dremel is very controllable, much moreso than I had first thought it would be, but the bits are a bit short (no pun intended). I am going to go to mcmaster or brightworks and order some longer bits if I do this in the future. So far, it is really fun and not too hard. I traced the outline of the gasket onto the head like you recommended, so it is looking good so far, at least I think so.