Police Dogs, Don't Mess with them

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Those are some hardass dogs. And those handlers are men haha. Swinging a dog around from your arm would be a little freaky I would think.

add in the fact that a lot of police / military dogs are getting titanium caps for their teeth now to either replace broken ones or prevent them from being damaged, and these dogs get really fucking scary

it does look pretty cool though
250_CROWN_FANG_TOOTH.jpg

this dog is fucking BEAUTIFUL
Police%20Dog%20Teeth_Cubb.jpg

yeah.... im not fucking with it
teeth.jpg

One of my favorite things about watching cops. People love to run from the cops and hide, until they send the dogs in. They quickly resort to crying like little bitches. lol

I got accidentally bitten by my own 110 lb Malamute about 5 years ago, and I can assure you it's something to avoid at all costs.

Its crazy how those dogs completely leap over cars. Amazing.

it costs about $600 per tooth capped

vs $10,000 + to train a new dog once that one is out of service due to damaged teeth

even doing all 4 canines ($2400) it is still an absolute bargain

I just dont see how their teeth get mangled in the first place, my dog gnaws on all kinds of shit and I know she would have no problem getting them through someones skin, unless the police dogs get cement bones to chew on.

:withstupid:

your dog sits there chewing on stuff...

these dogs are leaping through the air and latching onto criminals who are fleeing, resisting, etc

if every time your dog tried to hold onto something with its mouth, you were to violently tug twist and shake the item, trying to rip it from the dogs grasp, and your dog was trained to not let go, do you think there might be a pretty damn good chance that the dogs teeth may end up getting damaged???

dogs teeth are not much different then ours, and out teeth are rather fragile
people damage their teeth all the time, doing shit far less dramatic than police dogs do

Back