Police raid highschool

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Now we all know how I love to call out the liberals on this site from time to in but I think this time I'm with you, this type of protocal DOES NOT belong in our school systems regardless of what they suspect is going on. The video tell the story quite well

polic draw guns @ a highschool

What's worse is NOTHING was found, this raid made UN inspection in Iraq look successful. What's worse, we wouldn't dare do this to another country, but we'll do it to our kids? :bs:

I'm fucking hot, this is bullshit, here is the story

Article

and for those of your with 56K who can't watch the viedo

1519150_BG1.jpg

You see that? That's a fucking gun pointed at some kid who was trying to get to there next class. This is barbarism and should not be tolerated!

Lets grab a bunch of 50 cals and raid the police station and arrest them for storing all that crack cocaine in the "evidence" room. See how those fucktards like it.

I'm so glad I'm out of high school. Fuckin A, i thought this was the US?? :angry:

*threadjacking in progress*

shit, he's in office a few hours, and people are on his ass about taxes.

so he lowers taxes.

now everyone's on his ass because the debt is high.

people are fuckin' stupid.

*end threadjacking*

thats fucked up. they talked of searching our high school for drugs and the day it was rumored to happen about half the school was there :D

Blah thats a load of crap! If he suspected drug trafficing in his school he didn't need to bring in trigger happy cops with guns drawn. Granted it isn't completely the prinicpals fault.. the chief of police had alot to do with how his men/women acted.

All they had to do was wait till ppl where in class. Roll the popo in block doors to bathrooms and exits and let the dog do the work. Plain and simple and no guns drawn.

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 17 2003, 09:48 PM
thats fucked up. they talked of searching our high school for drugs and the day it was rumored to happen about half the school was there :D

They used to do that once ever 3 months at random times during the month.

They always said no passes but wouldn't tell us why, all the kids knew...I don't know why they didn't just tell us. Most kids weren't stupid enough to leave drugs and shit in their lockers...but about 3 my senior year had MJ in their cars...those stupid fucktards never got to graduate. :angry:

How fucked up is that? a kid does pot so you're gonna punish him by making him take a year over and keep him from becoming a productive citizen with a high school diploma?? <_<

about 50 people graduated in my class. theres like 200 people in my highschool.

about once a month, the police did a drug raid.

at least 2 or 3 people got busted each time.

the police in the article above were a bit too harsh, yes...

but if fucktards would quit bringing drugs to school to provoke the searches, none of this would happen in the first place.

im gonna get flamed for sayin this.....

but i'd be willing to bet that the drug problem at that school MIGHT just be reduced a bit

still, what the cops did was wrong

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 17 2003, 09:52 PM
the police in the article above were a bit too harsh, yes...

but if fucktards would quit bringing drugs to school to provoke the searches, none of this would happen in the first place.

I don't care if kids were selling it in the halls right then and there. there is still NO reason to draw weapons. I kept to myself, I didn't do drugs...and I hated going to school because of the bullshit threats like this.

yeah its dumb as hell, id say a good 20% of my class smoked daily at lunch and a few kids would come back drunk, the teachers knew about it and rarely did anything about it. april 20th (4:20) was like a fucking homecoming parade with peoples cars with banners on them. bottom line, america is going to hell quickly. the police searched certainly didnt discourage any usage from what i know, just another excuse not to come to class.

Originally posted by xyswany
yeah its dumb as hell, id say a good 20% of my class smoked daily at lunch and a few kids would come back drunk, the teachers knew about it and rarely did anything about it. april 20th (4:20) was like a fucking homecoming parade with peoples cars with banners on them. bottom line, america is going to hell quickly.

without shit like that, there wouldn't be huge ass drug raids

plain and simple

Originally posted by civicious+Nov 17 2003, 10:00 PM-->
yeah its dumb as hell, id say a good 20% of my class smoked daily at lunch and a few kids would come back drunk, the teachers knew about it and rarely did anything about it. april 20th (4:20) was like a fucking homecoming parade with peoples cars with banners on them. bottom line, america is going to hell quickly.

without shit like that, there wouldn't be huge ass drug raids

plain and simple

True.......but how do you propose to get rid of pot then?

s3fb98bc6b23a0.jpg

greatest church sign ever.

spider senses tingling....i'm sensing a huge heated debate...i'm stayin outta this one from now on. have fun kids

and they did monthly drug dog inspections @ my highschool, nobody was allowed to leave the class while the dogs sniffed the halls. But his is different, several of the cops had there guns drawn, this is an outrage!

Back