police traning video for spoting modded cars in CA....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Within the first 5 minutes you will feel your wrist begin to buckle and flick from the power of it's faygo.

uhh, yeah. i love the chris rock vid...and the black prelude thats in it. why everyone always gotta be pickin on the ludes.

I tried to watch the vid and it said it was removed due to copyright infringement?? what the hell was the movie about

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Can we hurry up and drop that turd in the ocean already?
Hey man, i grew up and currently live in this turd.

But ya, that video fucking blows. I've never been asked to pop my hood, thank god. :\
Haha, I know, and it's nothing personal, but your state is a horrible place. We might be shitkicker rednecks here, but at least we have some vague sense of what it means to be allowed to be free.

Jay Leno must be above the law. I don't think he has anything that isn't modified.

Quoted post[/post]]
Jay Leno must be above the law. I don't think he has anything that isn't modified.
he also doesnt drive a modded civic though. i think most people would pull him over just to get a closer look. and even if there was a cop dick enough to give him a ticket, he's jay leno. anyone with a car collection like that and has the money to restore most of it, has the money to pay any bullshit ticket. but i wouldnt be suprised if he went through all the legal redtape just so he couldnt be hassled about it.

EDIT:and come to think of it, most of his cars are old and excempt from emmisions anyway. and i would doubt that any of his new stuff is too modded. when you pay that much for a car i would expect it to not need mods.

youd be suprised what rich people do for fun. theres a guy in NC with a turbo Ferrari F430, a coupe, a spider and a 360 CS...hes just got money to play with....his garage is over 70 vehicles and he just bought a 2006 Porsce Carrera S.

Back