Political:Muslims: Hate in schools ? Nooo .. silly.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PLEASE FUCKING QUOTE WHERE I SAID THE BIBLE CONDONES RAPE. PLEASE.

I expose your for an ass, and you say *I* am backpedaling?

Well, Mr Tourettes,

There's murder and rape in the Bible... I don't see anyone clamoring to pull that "nonsense".

Why do you think I'm catholic or christian or whatever ? I'm an atheist.

The only reason I responded to your brainless response is that the subject of this thread...

"Muslim schools use books that claim christians are pigs and jews are apes"

Was somehow met up by your "Well Christian schools do it too" thing.

And no, no - no christian school teaches with text books that say Jews and Muslims are not human, they are actually pigs and apes

None.

See, that's where your right wingerism shines.

I saw the topic as "books in Muslim schools have derogatory statements towards them." I replied with "books in Christian schools have rape and murder in them (many times, the murder is condoned in the name of the LORD)."

ONLY YOU took this as an attack upon a religion. You're trying to ramp up things into your usual hatred of the Muslim culture. Hell, even Silverchild knew what I was aiming at.

As an aside, you never answered my question of why you, as an athiest, took a Christian oath (i.e. your marriage)... basically taking an oath that is not of your beliefs. This, strangely enough, is one of the reasons you give for gays not being able to marry (marriage being a religious thing).

Not attacking, just wanting to know how that corner of your mind works.

Murder *IS* condoned, but only when in the name of the LORD.

Wrong.

Deuteronomy 5:17
"You shall not murder"

Murder is never condoned. It is a sin. Killing is condoned when it is a form of capital punishment, or when at war with a people who would destroy you, your house, family etc. Or when they are so morally corrupt, it's in society's best interest to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Sabz, do you have alzheimers ?

I'm not married !

Wrong.

Deuteronomy 5:17
"You shall not murder"

Murder is never condoned. It is a sin. Killing is condoned when it is a form of capital punishment, or when at war with a people who would destroy you, your house, family etc. Or when they are so morally corrupt, it's in society's best interest to wipe them off the face of the earth.

"This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass"

Also, Deuteronomy are the laws given to the Israelites to govern them when dealing with neighboring counter-cultures.

It's not supposed to be used outside of the Israelites.

Old Testament<New Testament for Christians anyways

if anything in the New testament conflicts with the old then the new *generally* should be used as the new Testament centers around the teachings of Christ

the murder/rape thing is off topic anyways

Christian schools do not use textbooks which refur to members of other religions as "Apes", that is the difference and the fact they do so proves that the Muslim private education system is Racist. This draws many parallels to Nazi culture and shows why we must take our war on terror (even the portion which is occurring in Iraq) seriously.

PLEASE FUCKING QUOTE WHERE I SAID THE BIBLE CONDONES RAPE. PLEASE.

I expose your for an ass, and you say *I* am backpedaling?

You never explicitly said the bible condones it, however you still brought it up as a point of argument.

Basically, when you said

There's murder and rape in the Bible... I don't see anyone clamoring to pull that "nonsense".

You were trying to show "right wing Bible bias" . . . however you failed to fully contemplate the situation, as Rape & Murder are both condemmed in the Bible.

We all know that's why you brought up "rape & murder" :).

Yeah, using Deuteronomy as the "Laws of Christians" is ridiculous. Christians adhere to New Testament Law.
Jews (Judaism) use Old Testament Law, but even they realize that the laws pertaining to "taking their birthright" are outdated and only apply to eradicating Muslims in their "holy lands"

Old Testament<New Testament for Christians
Christian schools do not use textbooks which refur to members of other religions as "Apes", that is the difference and the fact they do so proves that the Muslim private education system is Racist. This draws many parallels to Nazi culture and shows why we must take our war on terror (even the portion which is occurring in Iraq) seriously.

Exactly.

Muslim Private Education is quite similar to the Hitler Youth.

- All men.
- Hate all Jews.
- Motivated by "higher calling"

this list just goes on . .So much in common.

I think the point that Cel was trying to make was, expecting us to be "politically correct" in dealing with Muslims is never going to be effective. It's like trying to sing a lullaby to a charging rhino, it won't work.

"This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass"

You have missed the point that God may use whatever he wants to enact his judgement on the evil in the world.

In this case, He uses His chosen people.

Sabz < reading the Bible.

You spewing (and misinterpreting) random quotes from the Bible w/out reading the whole thing is like trying to put together a house with only the blue prints for the kitchen

I think the point that Cel was trying to make was, expecting us to be "politically correct" in dealing with Muslims is never going to be effective. It's like trying to sing a lullaby to a charging rhino, it won't work.

Yeah thats his point.

How can you be Politically Correct with an enemy who only wants to fight below the belt?

where's LSVTEC at, Ican't wait to be told "we don't understand" muslims

This isn't really a "private" school thing. Schools in the middle east and in other favored Muslim territories teach religion as the main curriculum. They will teach math if it coheres with Religion. It's not anywhere close to what you, or I, in a western world regard as school structure.

There is no such thing, really, as a "private" or "Public" school in Islam, and thus Islamic studies are not subject to any regulation whatsoever.

The guy in this article says that he allows the use of these books, but then when asked about the content of those books simply states "You don't understand at all". Then backs it up counter-productively by never offering any clarification

And this is the routine answer from the American / Western Imams. They say they condemn the practices of Extremist Islam, yet they offer nothing in the lines of actually wanting to stop it. And it's not just one or two being interviewed - its CAIR, all the US islamic schools, all the imams in existence, and even assholes like Louis Farrakhan.

When approached on the evidence, or proof, of moderate Islam teaching extremist views, the only answer I hear is "No no no ... you don't understand. We are a peaceful religion. You are taking it out of context"

Then they never offer to put it in reasonable context.

I have a profound hatred of Diane Sawyer. Diane is in a hostile place, as a woman (A no no for the articles she covers). She is in Syria this week, talking to Syrians in an unveiled "Pig" manner. She asks them about extreme islam, and in one interview with the Syrian Imam, he asks:

"I do not know what you believe but..."
".. I'm an atheist"
" you're... you're a what?" <chuckle> " Oh, then this is your problem with seeing our viewpoint"

What kind of stupid ass answer is that ? It's standard scripted answer from the world of Islam, moderate or extreme. My contention is that there is no difference between moderate nor Extremism. Extreme islam allows Moderate islam to exist to give Islam a sort of "good cop, bad cop" routine wherein even if they look bad in the eyes of the infidel pigs / apes, they still have a portion of their views that can be acceptable. And when people convert to Moderate Islam (The admitted goal of Moderate Islam is STILL to take over the world) it's only a short step to go before complete Dhimmitude to Allah.

Ever see "Chronicles of Riddick" ? This is very similar.

The guy in this article says that he allows the use of these books, but then when asked about the content of those books simply states "You don't understand at all". Then backs it up counter-productively by never offering any clarification

that's why LSVTEC isn't here LOL, he has a school to run :ph34r:

Back