Political:Muslims: Hate in schools ? Nooo .. silly.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Muslims follow the teaches of Mohammed, who is the only person allowed to speak to Allah, and who Allah's will is communicated only through Mohammed. There is accurate historical evidence of Mohammed. They believe that the afterlife holds many results for your life on earth (Reuniting with family, 72 virgins, whathaveyou)

This is completely wrong. Muslims recognize the line of the prophets, starting with Adam, moving through Abraham (Ibrahim), Solomon (Solmon), Moses(Musa), Jesus(Isa), to Mohammad. There are more that are not explicitly listed. For instance some believe that the Buddha was a prophet.

Try again with some facts.

According to the second Surah verse 256: therefore no one can force anyone else to follow the faith, it has to be done by choice.

Then why do the jihadists do the things they do? Are they going against the Quran? Are all jihadic muslims hypocrites?

They are form a school of thought that does not believe that this holds for the non-Believers. Those that are Sunni or Shi'a believe that this verse applies to all, those that are Wahabi typically belief that you are justified in doing what ever you like to a non-believer.

So they believe you're not supposed to force anyone to believe what you do, unless they don't believe what you do, then it's ok.
WTF?

The Wahabis believe that those that are not Muslims do not get the protections built into the Qur'an. The Sunni and Shi'a believe that because the Qur'an was sent to human kind, the protections apply to all, including not being able to force belief.

No. Well, Not exactly. .. Wait. What the hell ?

Christians follow the teachings of Christ to one day get to Heaven, or in this life to live under the laws of God (New testament versus old testament) to get to Heaven.
Jews Follow Abraham, and while they do believe Jesus existed, they do not believe that he was the son of any god. Also, they recognise the afterlife as guaranteed just for being here. (No hell)
Muslims follow the teaches of Mohammed, who is the only person allowed to speak to Allah, and who Allah's will is communicated only through Mohammed. There is accurate historical evidence of Mohammed. They believe that the afterlife holds many results for your life on earth (Reuniting with family, 72 virgins, whathaveyou)

That's a VERY nutshell statement of the 3.

It's all to confusing for me, EIther way i was born Episcopalian as i've gotten older i've gone to church less and less, I know what is morally wrong and don't need to read something to tell what should and shouldn't be done to another person.
Either way fighting over what one religion teaches over another is fucking retarted. All people should know what is morally right and what isn't, The problems we see today is that from years and years of brain washing a lot (NOT ALL) but a lot of children born today in the middle east DO NOT have the moral knowledge that killing is wrong so they run around killing them selves just to pick off a few Americans. I love watching the news, The Sunnis killed 50 shittes because even though they are all Muslim they don't believe in the exact same things, or interpret them a little different. I'm glad it's not like that here because all the Catholics would be killing the Episcopalian because they think getting divorced is ok, not the mention all other forms of Christianity ( at least 7 that I can count even though i know it's at least 20+)

Cel may see Islam as a whole as mre radical then it is (that's rational moderate Islam mind you)

But VTEC you attempt to claim that radical Islam is no greater problem then radical christianity which is utter bullshit.

the fact is when I Google Muslim Extremists I get this

2692.jpg

And when I google Christian Extremists I get

202200270_07232c177c_o.jpg

But I suppose Google (being the right wing extremists they are) doesn't understand either do they?

One question: why don't moderate muslims condemn wahabi/sunni/jihadic practices as vehemently as Christians condemn the actions of the KKK? Are they scared or do they sympathise?

I never claimed that it wasn't a problem. Or that it was more or less or the same problem as radical Christianity. Only that not all Islam is radical Islam.

One question: why don't moderate muslims condemn wahabi/sunni/jihadic practices as vehemently as Christians condemn the actions of the KKK? Are they scared or do they sympathise?
They do. Not sure if you can find an Muslims in AK :), but I am sure that if you asked one they would tell you that the beliefs of the Wahabis do not represent Islam or Muslims. The Wahabis get the press because the decapitate people, blow things up, fly planes into buildings, etc.

What then, is the christian equivalant to the wahabis?

None match exactly but the KKK is very close. They believe that God's word makes the white "race" supreme and all others need to be subjugated.

And these books from the article aren't being used in Taliban training camps, they are being used in Private schools in the UK which your "non extremist" Muslim population sends their children to

so what exactly about refering to other humans as "pigs and apes" isn't extreme VTEC?

I know you can find a paragraph in a particular translation that says violence is wrong, what is being debated here is the racism which is the Islamic cultural norm

None match exactly but the KKK is very close. They believe that God's word makes the white "race" supreme and all others need to be subjugated.

and as soon as the KKK starts taking out skyscrapers in Saudi Arabia your argument will hold water

but last time I saw them they were getting their ass kicked on the Jerry Springer show...

EDIT: I'll say it agian

reality>liberals

What then, is the christian equivalant to the wahabis?

The closest thing would be the Evangelicals who do things like send their kids to so-called "Jesus camps" and the like.

Actually a documentary about those came out not too long ago. Haven't had the time to see it. Strangely enough, it's called "Jesus Camp".

The closest thing would be the Evangelicals who do things like send their kids to so-called "Jesus camps" and the like.

Actually a documentary about those came out not too long ago. Haven't had the time to see it. Strangely enough, it's called "Jesus Camp".

again, I doubt they learn about 72 virgins and AK-47's in Jesus camps

Notice I said, none match but that was the closest... It helps to read the entire post.

We had a discussion once here about "Islamic Culture". There isn't one. You keep bringing Arab culture, or any other culture in and passing it off as Islamic Culture. Where is this Islamic Culture that you speak of and who defined it?

Also note that the documents in question are from the bastion of Wahabi in this world, Saudi Arabia. The documents are extreme but they are not the "norm".

When I offer you a verse from the Qur'an that condemns the behavior that you list I would think that should make you consider that the problem is not with Islam but the people that you see abusing the religion for political/social/economic gain.

Back