Political:Muslims: Hate in schools ? Nooo .. silly.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Notice I said, none match but that was the closest... It helps to read the entire post.

and the purpose of my post was to show you that the best you could colme up with wasn't even close

But it is, it judges a person based on a group to which they belong and then determines if these rules they have apply to that person. This is pretty close to what al Qaeda does. "The US is not a "Muslim" nation so they deserve to die" is pretty close to "Those people from Africa aren't white therefore they deserve to die" don't you think?

Let's try this again, the Taliban and al Qaeda are both Wahabi groups. They claim these things that you list. The Qur'an is the basis of Islam it does not claim the things that you list. Therefore, the things that you list are not Islam, rather something the Wahabis have added to fit their agenda.

again, I doubt they learn about 72 virgins and AK-47's in Jesus camps

""I want to see young people who are as committed to the cause of Jesus Christ as the young people are to the cause of Islam. I want to see them as radically laying down their lives for the gospel as they are over in Pakistan and Israel and Palestine and all those different places."

They call themselves the "Army of God." C'mon now. The only keeping these people from becoming a Christian Al-Qeada is one crazy guy with access to lots of guns.

In the bible belt, that's easy as hell to find.

They call themselves the "Army of God." C'mon now. The only keeping these people from becoming a Christian Al-Qeada is one crazy guy with access to lots of guns.

In the bible belt, that's easy as hell to find.

The only thing keeping the Boy Scouts from being Swedish special forces are rifles too. Do you think that the Boy Scouts run the risk of policing Sweden ?

Great question, go look for them. They are attributed to the Caliphate, to hadith (supposed saying or action of Mohammad), and various other sources outside the Qur'an.

The Caliphate were the rulers of the "Muslim" empire that was formed after the death of Mohammad, many people that opposed him in life held the title of Caliph and imported things into the religion (mostly by paying people to invent hadith) that they wanted to see. Hadith are a disputed topic, much like the actual text of the "original" Bible. There are scholars that spend their time trying to sort out what hadith are original and might have come from Mohammad and those which were written much later. Any other sources would be like the nutjobs in the UK that name themselves "Sheikh" (cleric, leader, scholar) without any religous training and start calling for violence, etc.

The only thing keeping the Boy Scouts from being Swedish special forces are rifles too. Do you think that the Boy Scouts run the risk of policing Sweden ?

If over 90% of Sweden were Boy Scouts, then yes.

America, as you so wonderfully point out, is 90% Christian.

Why is it that you don't see people like THAT as a threat? Is flying a plane into a building an absolute prerequisite or what?

If over 90% of Sweden were Boy Scouts, then yes.

America, as you so wonderfully point out, is 90% Christian.

Why is it that you don't see people like THAT as a threat? Is flying a plane into a building an absolute prerequisite or what?

Are you saying that Christianity is a threat because statistically, they are planning to, already have, or any second will fly a plane into a building ? Are you damning them for what they COULD do ?

There are twice as many mormons as jews in the US ?

I think that data is flawed.

Are you saying that Christianity is a threat because statistically, they are planning to, already have, or any second will fly a plane into a building ? Are you damning them for what they COULD do ?

Aren't we afraid of Iran because they COULD make nukes? Why do you damn them for what they COULD do?

Aren't we afraid of Iran because they COULD make nukes? Why do you damn them for what they COULD do?

Because they are in the process of making them, and have been actively telling the world that they will wipe out Israel.

That's why.

Do I care if they have nukes ? Nope. Let em have them. But these guys have already stated that they intend to attack. And if my country strikes preemptively, or Israel, or we attack on behalf of Israel (Our ally) then I also believe in that.

Remember, my main argument is not that Saddam had weapons, but he threatened to use them on US soil. That's when my opinion changed.

And the same with Islam. I didn't hate Islam until they started spewing off shit about killing me, you, my family and all of us. Now that they have, I will retaliate.

actually, this thread got pretty interesting...let them keep posting...it'll get some stress out of their holy veiws.

Back