politics forum?

new forum?

• yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • no

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One advantage I could see wit adding a politics forum would allow for a little more control as far as rules go. No more blatant name calling or bud slinging. I realize that things get heated with political discussions but calling people names does not do any thing other than piss people off. I am for the Political forum!

yes lets make a politics forum since 3/4 of the lounge is littered with shit that i dont read except when i feel like making fun of the general public.

i think it's a good idea for those who don't want to read about it... yes, they can turn into flame wars, but just put up a disclaimer.

i think it's better than cluttering it and having people read it and get irritated... at least if it's in a proper forum you can opt not to look in it.

Then maybe an overall "Debate" forum ?

We can tie it into the rest of the forum: Computer debate, industry debate, even "should I go with a ZC or a Minime" debate.

i dont like the idea of mixing tech threads with general banter.

Members' Lounge Clean discussions about every day things (well, everyday things that dont involve politics, anything related to politics, or anything that might turn into a political debate). NO TECH POSTS.

now that just sounds silly

Back