Poll: G35 vs. TL

04-08 TL or 03-07 G35

• 04-08 TL

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • 03-07 G35

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah. They're a blast to drive too man. If its an S, you will excited about driving it, guaranteed.

For sure. I have taken customers Cooper Ss out on "test drives" and they are awesome. I totally dig them and they are pretty reliable as far as I know. You don't tend to hear any bad things about them...

For sure. I have taken customers Cooper Ss out on "test drives" and they are awesome. I totally dig them and they are pretty reliable as far as I know. You don't tend to hear any bad things about them...

funny how nobody has heard bad things about them but they have heard a ton of bad things about BMW's.....same company makes both of them.

Here's some interesting info. I researched insurance rates as was recommended and the results were disappointing but understandable:

Current monthly payment for two drivers with $500 deductible for 1996 Avalon:

$63...just to offer a point of comparison

2005 G35 sedan w/ $500 deductible: $227.xx

2005 TL w/ $500 ded.: $201.xx

2005 Mini Cooper w/ $500 ded.: $136.xx

2003 G35: $123.xx
holly shit what insurance company u got??? Because im paying for my 05 G35X for 2 drivers $420 for 6 month with $1000 deduct. but i have $300000 coverage, i can go lover coverage but having 7month old baby girl in the car i want to have max coverage and im paying $310 for 1 driver for my 00 SI for 6 month with same coverage

funny how nobody has heard bad things about them but they have heard a ton of bad things about BMW's.....same company makes both of them.
After spending a day perusing Minis, I think we are steering away from that and back toward Japanese cars. We are going to spend tomorrow looking at TSX, TL, and MDXs...

Cooper are not BMW anymore Peugeot owns them now
and nobody has heard bad things about them because not many shops will work on them but dealer. I have 2 client with CooperS's and on bad thing they both shared was power steering pumps did go bad dew to faulty cooling fan motor for the pump and it did cost them big money to fix because only dealer can do this job because system have to be reprogrammed after replacing parts

But thats not the point, the point is that every car manufacture have their own problems/concerns , its just some of them have more, some less and some of them will cost more or less to fix than others. And its really up to the person to decide which car he/she wants, because maybe some1 will go with a car which have less problems and better gas mileage but less technology to safe money, but some1 will choose car with big gas killer motor and crazy technology and will spend any amount of money(simply because they got shit loads of them) on it to fix any problems car will be known for. And in both cases they will enjoy it.
So you just have pick the car for your needs and budget thats it.

Unless you one of those a$$holes who will go buy something like Maserati and then come to you and cry "why replacing front brake pads and rotors cost $4800" and answer usually is simple: Labor-$200 Pads-$1300 2Rotors-$3200 and rest is taxes
and i did see that before

Cooper are not BMW anymore Peugeot owns them now
and nobody has heard bad things about them because not many shops will work on them but dealer. I have 2 client with CooperS's and on bad thing they both shared was power steering pumps did go bad dew to faulty cooling fan motor for the pump and it did cost them big money to fix because only dealer can do this job because system have to be reprogrammed after replacing parts

But thats not the point, the point is that every car manufacture have their own problems/concerns , its just some of them have more, some less and some of them will cost more or less to fix than others. And its really up to the person to decide which car he/she wants, because maybe some1 will go with a car which have less problems and better gas mileage but less technology to safe money, but some1 will choose car with big gas killer motor and crazy technology and will spend any amount of money(simply because they got shit loads of them) on it to fix any problems car will be known for. And in both cases they will enjoy it.
So you just have pick the car for your needs and budget thats it.

Unless you one of those a$$holes who will go buy something like Maserati and then come to you and cry "why replacing front brake pads and rotors cost $4800" and answer usually is simple: Labor-$200 Pads-$1300 2Rotors-$3200 and rest is taxes
and i did see that before

Despite your inarticulate typing manner, I understand what you are saying. The dealer is really the only place to get Mini parts or Mini service.

We did the deed. Closed at 7:00 PST tonight...so about two hours ago.

2006 TL w/ Nav - 76k miles
Black w/ Black Leather

Got it from an Acura dealership outside LA. Biiiiitchin' deal, perfect timing, perfect car.

We drove a 2009 G37 and it felt like a turd compared to the Hondacura so we only assumed that the older ones would be equally as lackluster.

:popcorn:

What made the G35 such a turd? I assume you bought an auto. The auto in that I think has the best logic of any I have ever driven.

I don't want pictures of your butt.
tumblr_lshw4w5Thj1qhe380.png

Back