POLL: Kobe Bryant sexualt assault case

based on what is now known..what do you think?

• He's guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just don't know yet

• I really don't c

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

For anyone who doesnt know...LA Lakers' star player, Kobe Bryant has been charged with sexual assault on a 19 yr. old girl who works as a concierge at an upscale hotel resort in Colorado where he was staying.

read more about the case here:
http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0718/1582701.html

Kobe admits to having sex with her, but says it was consentual. The girl claims she was raped. Kobe's wife still supports him. The girl's friends say she would not lie about something like that.

Latest development: The 19 yr. old girl had O.D.ed on some kind of drug two months before the incident. her friends think it was not an accidental overdose. The prosecution will use this as evidence that she is the type of person that overreacts and exxagerates.

read more about the overdose here:
http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0720/1583...artnersite=espn

On one hand I can see it happening, but on the other she could be changing her story because he is a deep pocket.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jul 20 2003, 03:58 PM
could be changing her story because he is a deep pocket.

:werd:

I think this is the case. When you're a celebrity and something like this happens, you always lose... even if you win in court. I haven't seen that much about the case, but I did see his statement on the news a few days ago. I think he's innocent.

Yeah, it is really funny that the minute Kobe Bryant signs a 40 million dollar contract with Nike, something like this happens to him. The girl that is accusing Kobe is a money hungry drug addict ho. Kobe is most definatley innocent.

I try to stay awap from high profile/celebrity bullshit. IMHO this is another classic case of some stupid fuckin depressed bitch trying to win some coin, either way it will tarnish bryant, and I think either way his wife will divorce him after the final verdict is in. Either way he is fucked.....but still innocent. :)

Milan

okay, kobe is innocent. the woman is just after money and attention. they said she used to be a cheerleader, key word USED to be, and she tried out for american idols. i feel she is just looking for her 15 minutes of fame and cash. think about it like this, why would kobe bryant NEED to rape a woman? every woman on earth would probably fuck him in a hearbeat.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jul 20 2003, 06:28 PM
every woman on earth would probably fuck him in a hearbeat.

:werd: we all know how hoes roll...if its not for money, then its for the attention....

Originally posted by comutek@Jul 20 2003, 08:31 PM
eh, i think he's a jerk for cheating on his wife period.

:werd: He's got a bangin wife, why's he gotta go fuck some 19 year old chick. Fuckin' celebrities, sometimes they got no fuckin brains.

The lakers were gonna be fuckin stacked too. I defenitly think this will ruin his career, and wouldn't be surprised if all his deals are dropped.

I guess Kobe had to get his "medicine" from another hoe. Still it's dick from thinking like a dick. :)

Milan

here's the bitch:

sc02.jpg

sc03.jpg

4 out of 5? or 4 out of 10? :lol:

Were talking about Kobe here, he could get practically any women he wants, I dunno why he picked this stupid, psycho, fuckin dope fein.

Back