POLL: Kobe Bryant sexualt assault case

based on what is now known..what do you think?

• He's guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just don't know yet

• I really don't c

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4/10, hell, 4/100

shes not hot at all.

if i was some b-ball star with a 52" dick, i sure as hell wouldn't be touching that

but your not, your an albino white cracker with a 4 inch dick

go get your balls wet!

:lol:

:werd:
7 hours of Southern NM sun at the Warped Tour owns me. I need to get the pic I took of the burn developed. :)

All I can say is, I can't wait for this trial. I wonder if alcohol or drugs were involved, cause if Kobe was straight, then I dunno what the fuck he was thinking.

Originally posted by comutek@Jul 20 2003, 07:31 PM
eh, i think he's a jerk for cheating on his wife period.

FYI~ this is one chic who would NOT fuck him, time to change your pole.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Jul 21 2003, 12:21 AM

FYI~ this is one chic who would NOT fuck him, time to change your pole.

Aw c'mon, puddin'...? Where's your sense of adventure! BTW- it's poll.

Pole= long shaft made of various materials. Usage: "Bitch, suck on my meat pole or get the fuck outta my house!"

Poll= a type of census used to determine popular opinion. Usage: "That fucking George Bush, he fucked up the Florida election poll!" (said by Al Gore, circa '00)

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jul 20 2003, 06:28 PM
okay, kobe is innocent. the woman is just after money and attention. they said she used to be a cheerleader, key word USED to be, and she tried out for american idols. i feel she is just looking for her 15 minutes of fame and cash. think about it like this, why would kobe bryant NEED to rape a woman? every woman on earth would probably fuck him in a hearbeat.

Seriously, I can't believe buy into this bull crap.

Celebs always do chicks, the chicks take it like mad and would any day of the week, except the chicks always want something in return besides being sore for days on end.

my thoughts are that the chick was starstruck and wanted to mess around but did not want penetration to occur. if she said no just once and he wouldn't stop, it's rape, period.

if that is what happened, send him to jail for about 3 years and let him see how much fun rape is.

i thought it was strange that kobe's already admitted to cheating on his wife, i guess he knew how that DNA evidence was going incriminate him anyways and he wanted to do some damage control.

Originally posted by comutek@Jul 21 2003, 05:15 AM
my thoughts are that the chick was starstruck and wanted to mess around but did not want penetration to occur. if she said no just once and he wouldn't stop, it's rape, period.

if that is what happened, send him to jail for about 3 years and let him see how much fun rape is.

i thought it was strange that kobe's already admitted to cheating on his wife, i guess he knew how that DNA evidence was going incriminate him anyways and he wanted to do some damage control.

bah- well, put me in jail for a tripple rape sentence. I tend to persude chicks... lol

her- no
me, why not?
her- i dunno
me- see, you know you want to
her- yeah, but
me- but what?
her... ok...

IDB :)

trust me dude, just by looking at the chic, she is not the type to just "wanna fool around"...man, okay, so kobe cheated on his wife...if any of you guys had pussy flashing u at every corner, i think you would mess up at least once or twice...he fucked up, but he didnt fuck her up...they had concessional, and probably very freaky sex, since when is that breaking the law? i dont wanna sound like some asshole, but its the truth. it seems like everything nowadays turns into a fucking lawsuit...i'm glad i'm just another nobody.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jul 21 2003, 07:29 AM-->
@Jul 21 2003, 05:15 AM

bah- well, put me in jail for a tripple rape sentence. I tend to persude chicks... lol

her- no
me, why not?
her- i dunno
me- see, you know you want to
her- yeah, but
me- but what?
her... ok...

IDB :)

I thought it was more like

B- can I touch it?
Her- No
B- please
Her- No
B- pretty please
Her No
B- ok what about looking can I atlest peek at it?
Her- No

There are so many facts coming in about the accuser that I don't even think it will last long. Even though Kobe cheated on his wife, I feel sorry for the guy. He has had a great career, and now it is just falling apart.

Back