POLL: Kobe Bryant sexualt assault case

based on what is now known..what do you think?

• He's guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just don't know yet

• I really don't c

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

she has just now lost a bunch of credibility by the od thing going public. she will be labled "unstable" I doubt this thing will make it too much further.

I think too many people make too big a deal about what celebs do.
I, personally, could give a shit less what or who Kobe does.
It's only a big deal 'cause he's famous.
She probably wanted it, 'till she saw it... :eek:
Ha!
I hate American Idol. :thumbsdown:
Fuckin' Ruben Vs. Clay bullshit...
That's all I heard at work.
People need a life. Stupid ass show.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jul 21 2003, 12:25 AM-->
civicgirlracer97
@Jul 21 2003, 12:21 AM

FYI~ this is one chic who would NOT fuck him, time to change your pole.

Aw c'mon, puddin'...? Where's your sense of adventure! BTW- it's poll.

Pole= long shaft made of various materials. Usage: "Bitch, suck on my meat pole or get the fuck outta my house!"

Poll= a type of census used to determine popular opinion. Usage: "That fucking George Bush, he fucked up the Florida election poll!" (said by Al Gore, circa '00)

Stop talking about my dad, or I'll beat you up.

kthx :)

Originally posted by khrisb@Jul 21 2003, 01:43 PM
She probably wanted it, 'till she saw it... :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She's probably just mad that she couldn't walk for the next few days

Originally posted by dcsports413@Jul 21 2003, 12:24 PM
she has just now lost a bunch of credibility by the od thing going public. she will be labled "unstable" I doubt this thing will make it too much further.

I agree entirely.

comutek is a kook. the bitch is crazy. she def. just want's her 15 minutes. since kobe did fuck the bitch, then for sure he would have tried to pay her off before any of this came out. i mean, this has totally fucked up his image. bitch didn't take the money, she wants her fame. poor, dumb kobe... he could have been the next jordan.

who, what, when, and where Kobe Bryant fucks does not effect me at all
i also dont watch sports, so wether or not this destroys his career does not effect me at all
personally i could not give half a shit if Kobe Briant (or any other celebrity for that matter) was arested in a crack house having sex with two siamese midget twins menaging a goat, while downloading copyrighted music off Kazaa with a 4 foot kind bud blunt hanging out of his asshole
it really does not effect my life one bit
so :gives:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 22 2003, 12:09 AM
who, what, when, and where Kobe Bryant fucks does not effect me at all
i also dont watch sports, so wether or not this destroys his career does not effect me at all
personally i could not give half a shit if Kobe Briant (or any other celebrity for that matter) was arested in a crack house having sex with two siamese midget twins menaging a goat, while downloading copyrighted music off Kazaa with a 4 foot kind bud blunt hanging out of his asshole
it really does not effect my life one bit
so :gives:

just let it out man, let it out.... inhale, then exhale...

none of us asked how this affected YOU, did we?

it just cracks me up to see people making a huge deal out of shit that celebrities go through

if you went to a club picked up some little whore took her home and fucked the hell out of her (concentually) and then she decided to scream rape, do you think Kobe Bryant would give a rats ass ???

Back