Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vogtland

• Intrax

• Tein S-te

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

Im trying to choose a spring for my del sol si and i want to know which is good. I also dont want to put on like $1000 springs

I have neuspeed race springs, and yeah they are quite nice riding, good around town, don't bottom out everywhere, and are still stiff enough for my harsh driving needs.

I have the Neuspeed Sport and am more than happy with them. only a 2" drop and a slightly lower spring rate than the race springs. I don't think you can go wrong with either ones.

Get Neuspeed if you have the money. If you don't have a whole bunch of money, get Sprint Springs.

With that list I would say go with progress.

Progress test on a del sol

I would also go with the progress rear sway bar if you want to handle good and autoX, front aswell is you ever want to road race (will make your car more nuetral if you do both, understeer if you just do the front, over steer if you just do the back)

What shocks are you going with?

Damn 1 G on the skid pad you got to be kidding that would be so fun HAHAHAHAHAHA I get all giggley just thinking about it :lol:

I would think that my setup is damn close to 1G. Right now my car gets so much grip, when I make a corner fast, my dome light turns on because the driverside door opens just enough not to make contact with the switch.

I think you should go for the Ground-controls. Eibach quality that you can go as low as you want on. Neuspeed is good too though. Progress makes sweet swaybars, I don't know about their springs tho... If asmallsol says they are good, they most likely are. I had eibach sportlines/tokiko HP/suspension techniques swaybars/GAB strut bars on my coupe... handled like a porshe. I took off the sportlines, put on coilovers, took off those, put on goldlines, and now I got neuspeed. I think the eibachs and neuspeed are the best. IMO.

progress is great quality stuff. They provide great ride comfort along with great handling. If your looking at a more pleasant ride, go with them.

Eibach would be my other suggestion, they are one of the best manufactures in springs.

thats their coilover kit though... not their springs.... you relaly can't compare a 1200 product to a 150 product

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 13 2003, 02:50 PM
thats their coilover kit though... not their springs.... you relaly can't compare a 1200 product to a 150 product

No i am talking about there springs (they are a progressive design). I heard the coilovers are nice but adjustment is a bitch, you have to take the thing half way apart.

I have GroundControl's (Eibach springs) with Tokico Illumina's. Nice ride here. Plus I like the options to adjust ride highth and dampening!

Skunk2 2.5'' lowered springs with Tokico Illumina here...very responsive handling and conering..
by the way...Eibach springs are A+++

Back