Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vogtland

• Intrax

• Tein S-te

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i decided to go with the neuspeed now what one race or sport? im getting tokico HP's

I lowered my ride with H&R's, and I am really happy with the way it turned out, my car is low, but not so slammed that I have to map out going to the grocery store to avoid speed bumps. They were pretty cheap too, $200. However, now my ride sucks because I blew my left front shock. :(

5 people voted for the teins, but noones said anything about them.

thats what i got. im in the process of installing them but pulling out a cv joint dosnt help. especially since noone stocks bseries axles around here.

but once its done ill let everyone know what i think.

I would say go with Ground-Control I have had it on my integra and my Civic, and had a friend put it on his Maxima and they work great and I can say only great things about them....

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jun 13 2003, 10:12 AM
With that list I would say go with progress.

Progress test on a del sol

I would also go with the progress rear sway bar if you want to handle good and autoX, front aswell is you ever want to road race (will make your car more nuetral if you do both, understeer if you just do the front, over steer if you just do the back)

What shocks are you going with?

someone posted that link a couple of monthes ago it say 's that with this kit they got a del sol to pull 1.01 g's thats the same as a Mclaren F-1! B)

I myself ahve neuspeed race springs and tokico blues and my car handles and rides very well i would go with the race and buy the way check ebay i got my race springs for 112 shipped. theyre like 2-300 springs

This thread is 2.5 years old. I haven't seen any of the original posters on this topic post anything in a long time. And one of them has been banned for forever. my goodness.

Back