Poll: Vega - Mod or restore ?

The Vega would be best as...

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

I've got problems here. This always happens.

When I told people that I was getting the Cosworth Vega for resto-mod, Everyone thought it was a great idea. I thought it was a great idea.

Then they saw the car, and how good of shape it's actually in, and changed their minds "Restore this. It's only a little work away from perfect, so why not restore it and find something else to restomod?"

So - Vega, Modify the suspension, steering, cooling and interior to update the car? Add wings, spoilers, wide and low 16" wheels and a big exhaust ? Or restore the body and flip it to someone new as a collector car?

Addendum: If it's going resto-mod, the body will be replaced with mostly fiberglass. All parts will be kept and catalogued for the next owner, or for a later restoration.

The only thing that can't go back is the radio install, and that part of the dash is already cracked and ruined, so I have no guilt in cutting it.

i dont see an option for burn it :)

ITS YOUR CAR STEVE. do what you wish. who cares what everyone else thinks.

That thing is hot. You should restore it to its original beauty and set it free.

Back