POLL: whats your favorite delivery/frozen pizza?

Which is your favorite delivery/frozen pizza?

• Little Caeser's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Round Table

• Other National Chain

• Red Baron's

• Tombstone

• Other (froz

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

any pizza tastes good at 3am. :D

ps what good are old polls if not to stagger through on a thursday night insomnia binge?

BWUAHAHAHA... I voted too lol

Just to add... my favorite isn't on the list nor is it delivery or frozen...

...Chuck E. Cheese Pizza FTMFW!!!

man i remember that place - the sausage pizza was really damn good (and cheap) but always looked like dogfood kibbles on a cheese cracker. :rolleyes:

Local: Juniors NY Pizza, Donnys NY Pizza, Bid Daddy's, Mr. Mikes (all incredible)

National: None.

Frozen: Celeste (cheap!) and whatever comes in that green box with fresetta (sp)

Im picky with the pizza i buy, atleast when it comes to delivery and eating out. A girl at work is leaving today so we're gettin a ton of Juniors pizza. cant wait.

instant pizza from any of those delivery chain places = :crap: for the next 6 hours :(
im not lactose intolerant or anything like that... but something in there fucks me up :shrug2:

fuck it... real pizza tastes better anyway

Pizza hut makes the best pizza. DiGiorno's makes the best frozen pizza.. (although if you read the sodium content of a single slice of digiorno's, you'll never eat it again..) Which is what happened to me, I used to eat it all the time!

I, however; work for domino's. Slightly less quality/flavor than pizza hut, but in my town if you order from pizza hut its anyone's guess wether its going to show up or not. I ordered from there from work once, called 30 minutes before lunch, it arrived 4 hours later when I was about to go home.

So, Domino's owns the delivery market in my town, which is why I work for them. $30-$80 per night in tips. It varies alot, but you can count on at least $30.

Brick fired pizza margarita - if I'm out at a decent pizza place. Preferably with whole wheat flour.

Digornio - its one of my favorite pizzas because I can cook it nice and crispy. 4 cheeze, whole wheat.

Pizza hut - pan pizza with bacon, if I feel like being a fat sht.

Pizza hut makes the best pizza. DiGiorno's makes the best frozen pizza.. (although if you read the sodium content of a single slice of digiorno's, you'll never eat it again..) Which is what happened to me, I used to eat it all the time!

I, however; work for domino's. Slightly less quality/flavor than pizza hut, but in my town if you order from pizza hut its anyone's guess wether its going to show up or not. I ordered from there from work once, called 30 minutes before lunch, it arrived 4 hours later when I was about to go home.

So, Domino's owns the delivery market in my town, which is why I work for them. $30-$80 per night in tips. It varies alot, but you can count on at least $30.

Check out nearly all frozen foods or foods that need to preserved. Salt is a preservative.

If you want to be a bit healthier, Kashi just came out with some healthy pizzas but they're like $8 for tiny pies that I can eat myself, easily.

Back