polling: What tires are on your car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DD Michelin pilot sport xgt H4 215/60/14

"street racing" bfg drag radial 205/50/14

cruising essenza typeR 215/35/18

Last edited:
what kind of driving do you do on them?? i drive aggressively so i want something that will hold a turn

My Fuzions don't stay very round... and Discount Tire has stopped carrying them.

S2000
Fuzion ZRi (front) might toss before tread dies
Sumitomo HTRz (rear) love these

My Civic
Bridgestone Potenza S-03

Katie's Civic
Kumho Power Star 758 <-- good and cheap
BFGoodrich Radial T/A <-- good but not as cheap

Nissan Hardbody
Kumho Ecsta ASX <-- love these

Del Slo:
Toyo RA1's
Khumo MX (rain tire)

Evo:
Continential Conti-extreme's

325i:
I have no idea, whatever it came with. lol

ML 430:
I have no idea, whatever it came with. :D

95 accord coupe.... Running Avon tech Ra's at the track

205/50/15

avon_tech_ra_ci2_l.jpg

Running just some Nexan N3000 215/45/16 for the street (which handling isnt that bad)

f8_1_b.JPG

I used to run Hankook K106's which weren't that bad, but on my new wheels I'm rocking Dunlop Direzza DZ101's. They are great tires, with a good deal of grip, and they aren't mad expensive either.

Subaru:
Potenza RE960 Pole Positions - These are really nice all seasons. They grip really well and they're great in the rain. I can't wait to try them out in snow.

CRX:
Falken Azenis RT-615
(the car's broken, so it doesn't matter winter is coming).

2000 Accord SE

Yokohoma AVID H4S.

Rides well and pretty quiet. Can't say much about performance because I dont drive it like I stole it, but I got them when it was on sale for $50 each.

Nitto Neo Gens 215/40/17- daily drivers on the Mini, suck for autox but decent wear/grip for the street in dry and wet conditions, NFG in the snow

Falken Ziex Ze-512 205/50/15 - dailys on the Civic, nice ride

Michelin HX-MXM4 225/55/17 - OEM tires on the CL-S...really suck...wear out fast. get bubbles in the sidewalls, all around just bad

Back