Pondering the meaning of life.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so i kinda had it out with the gf yesterday. we got in a discussion because she said that "i'm a blob. i'm "just here". She literally called me out on everything. she said i don't have any enjoyment anymore. i'm never happy with anything, and that i'm just not excitable about anything.

and it's true. but i found out why. i was looking at our relationship as a chore. like it was my job to make her happy all the time so we would stop fighting. i would just go to work and come home and do the laundry, dinner, dishes, sex, whatever to make her not have to do anything that would make her do something she didn't enjoy. i am extremely obnoxious and like to kid around, but sometimes i get a little too loud and upset her. now, we have stopped fighting, but don't talk much so i don't start a fight. and i think it's my fault. i have stepped so far back, that there is nothing. she pointed out that we don't have the spark anymore.

and the truth is, i didn't have that thing to be excited for. until now. i found the football league i want to play in. practice starts this saturday. full contact with pads and everything. i've already talked to the coach and am ready to go. now i have 1 thing. this is 1/2 of what i needed. my music is next.

Not like Can't Ride my Fucking Bike Disorder

Back