ponderous......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
ok
last week i went with a friend of mine to drop off a head to be PnP'd
welp 3 buildings down from the engine shop was a place called "Rollcage Technologies"
so i think "cool... maybe they can do the cage in my sol :) ill go talk to them"
so we walk in
some guy comes up and asks if he can help us
so i ask if they would be able to build a custom rollcage for my del sol
the guy looks at me with a somewhat puzzled look on his face and says "we dont make rollcages here we are an IT company"

me = :unsure: :blink: :wtf2:
mike = :unsure: :blink: :wtf2:

so i say "is this rollcage technologies?????"

he says "yeah... dont feel bad, we get this all the time"

me = uhhhhhhhhh :unsure: :walk out:

so my question is
WHAT THE FUCK DOES ROLLCAGE TECHNOLOGIES HAVE TO DO WITH THE FUCKING "IT" FEILD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i cant figure this shit out for the fucking life of me
i mean :wtf2:
would you name your pizza place "videos 2 go" ????
:no:
and why????
because it makes no fucking sense!!!!!!!!!!!

welp at any rate i have decided to start my own landscaping business now
i think ill call it "E's House of Pancakes"

fuckin Rollcage Technologies
:wtf:
:bash:

welp heres their site incase any of you can attempt to make some sence out of this
http://www.rollcagetech.com/index.html

Fuckin' A man...fuckin' A...

Or start up a store nearby called internet technologies, and sell rollcages, I bet you'd get a lot of referrals...... :p

I went to IHOP once, and the fuckers told me that they ran out of pancakes...how the fuck!!1

any hoot, clueless on it E, maybe the guy that owns the company was a automotive junkie

thats like a website a friend has in his favorites thats like

harcorelesbiananalpussycumshots.dk.co (not the acual address)

it about fucking care bears

why don't you go back there in 2-3 weeks and ask if they can build you a rollcage for a Camaro see if his answer changes =)

ok so i guess this doesnt make any sense to anyone else on here either <_<

I'm not even going to try to make sense of it. However, when I read a post of yours, I always spend about 30 seconds staring at your penguin. I'm not sure why, but it's... just... transfixing... @_@

Back