pontiac G6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

Comments anyone?

I think it looks great has a decent engine and fits the niche of compact sport sedans nicley. I like the direction pontiac is going.

All it is is the replacement for the Grand Am.

Same body, same motor, same everything except I think the g6 finally comes with a 5 sp manual.

edit: ok i just looked at pontiac.com... apparently it doesn't come with a 5 sp...

I can't believe B is propping a domestic car... even though it's really the Holden Monero from Australia with a 5.7L LS1 in it... 05 will see the 6.0 LS2 though. :)

Originally posted by SolPWR@Sep 22 2004, 12:17 AM
Comments anyone?

I think it looks great has a decent engine and fits the niche of compact sport sedans nicley. I like the direction pontiac is going.
[post=393319]Quoted post[/post]​

I think its ressembles the RSX. I like how it looks, the power numbers looked alright, I dont know what the other specs on it are.

and the new gto = no. :(

It looks so much like all the other shit Pontiac has produced in the last 10 years or so. Pontiac makes such plain cars now, even the new GTO looks way to plain, that is probably why it is barely selling.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Sep 28 2004, 06:38 PM
It looks so much like all the other shit Pontiac has produced in the last 10 years or so. Pontiac makes such plain cars now, even the new GTO looks way to plain, that is probably why it is barely selling.
[post=395924]Quoted post[/post]​

It's barely selling because the pepole who were fans of the original GTO are pissed that Pontiac used an existing platform from Aussey land, instead of building their own platform.

Next year it gets the 400 hp LS2 though... should kick some serious ass. :worthy:

I actually like the new GTO........talk about a grocery getter with balls.....and room for improvement.

Speaking of huge motors... Anyone heard about the new 6.1 liter Hemi that's in development at Chrysler? :shrug2: Might turn some alright numbers. :D

might? it will... i'm sure of it. Just as big as the new LS2 vette motor so we'll see...

Its supposed to go in the 300c and the Charger.... but anyone seen what they "think" the charger is gunna look like.... 1 word... GROSS!

Yet another classic falls to the hands of the big 3's "modernizing" efforts.

First, the GTO. Love it or hate it, most people hate it.
Now, the Charger - vomitous mass that it is.

At least they did alright with the new 300c.

was driving next to a gto eysterday, they are nothing special at all

Back