Poor Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i actuially don;t think its that bad looking. the hood and front bumper are pretty whack though.

Come on guys! It even has a very nice laptop holder for all of his "DANGER!! Exhaust Manifold" warnings!

And of course...yellow IS fast.

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Jun 6 2003, 01:39 AM
And of course...yellow IS fast.

At least he's got the B series engine to back up all those who diss him because he wants his car to look nice. He may have taken it way too far, but at least he tried to put some money into performance and not all show. I give him props.

this car was featered in a couple of mags it was built bye team prototype as a demo show car to promote there shop

i don't care what anyone says, i give him props for it. it's a show car, it's meant to be all wild and radical like that.

he got a :thumbsup: from me before i paid attention to the hood and then it turned into a :hmm: ...

i WAS going to talk shit about this car....untill i saw the swap.

its ok.

i dont like the RSX shit on it..sorry. :thumbsdown: the door panels i am not fond of but the rest of the interior is pretty sic. B-series adds bonus points.

Yeah, I love that car to death. Pure show with a little go. It has yeah been in a lot of mags, but the thing is, the car has so so much time into it and is a true original car and can still get down the track quick enough.

That is what show cars should be like IMO.

I dont even care, I love that crx. The one and only problem I have with it is that the front end looks to big/bulky, like its going to faceplant going downhills. Other than that, B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L SHOWCAR!! With a B16, SUPER!! Clean as...as... well ...something really really clean! :worthy: :ph34r: :D

That car was on the cover of Honda Tuning several months ago. I don't really know why someone would want to put Mercedes taillights in a CRX. It's a Honda for christ's sake, not a Mercedes.

The same reason put integra motors in civics and teggy parts on a civic.. "its a civic, not a teggy".. b/c they can.

I'm not feeling the car, but i do give him an a in effort, and i love those molded door panels.

Not my cup of tea, but im sure it would be good for getting some poonany on any local cruising strip (quality of poonany not garuanteed).

Back