poor gtr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it faster than a ferrari 430 scuderia...............

and you'd have to be a complete jackass to set that up and lay those Brembos on the ground like that

no respect for cars
probably saw a car and said "oohh looks shiny we can trade it for crack"
and there ya go

Sucks to be him. I'd pay good money to see the guys face that morning. And if youre stealing the rims do you think they really care about those Brembos. He should feel lucky they left the jack and some bricks under there.

I saw one of those the other day. I had to double take... I thought it was a deformed 350z at first.

That guys first mistake is not getting a place with a garage. Either that or his Vette and Viper are already taking up the garage space.

Also you'd think Nissan would at least offer wheel locks. I mean they even came standard on my 1991 Camaro RS. That's not even the highest trim level!

wheel locks are just about pointless
anyone who works at a garage that has ever had a customer come in who lost the lug key can tell you how ridiculously easy they are to get around

wheel locks are more about providing the owner with comfort than they are about actually protecting the wheels from theft from anyone more adept than a 5 year old

On the plus side, it looks like only one rotor is on the ground... And I'm sure whoever owns that car isn't too depressed, since it's covered by their crazy high insurance premium.

Its just a nissan, nothing specal.
just a nissan that is better then most porches, has a frame developed along side with lotus for the perfect setup to apply power to the ground almost perfectly. Honda has yet to create something that great. all the super car companies in the world actually respect a japanese car. And finally it pulled a muscle in Jeremy Clarksons neck (hilarious) while cornering fast as lightning and still not going fast enough to under-steer from hell

it should. around any track but the nurburgring the gtr is probably faster. There are just too many power points on that track for the gtr to shine. Its fast, but as far as raw power is concerned, i think the zr1 is just going to be faster on tracks like that.

Damn do I love raw power! It may be a heavily biased opinion, but give me the ZR1 ANY day of the week. Ill give Nissan its dues but still, give me Chevrolet or give me death.

im not knocking bow tie guys, but im sorry, there's not a bowtie on this earth (that is a production model) that i'd want over a gtr. I fucking LOVE the new camaro, but its nothing compared to the gtr (there is also a giant price difference there).

Back